Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bullet classic metal from Sweden

Go down 
+10
EvyMetal
Mglaffas81
Stender
powermacho
ghost
Olafsto
kmorg
Gilbert
tohostudios
Lurideath
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

Bullet classic metal from Sweden Empty
PostSubject: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:08 pm

Found out about these guys about a week ago and I am seriously blown away! These guys sound quite a bit like Accept! One of the former guitarists in the now defunct thrash masters Hypnosia now plays in this band. Been jamming their latest album quite a lot lately. If there was anything to remind you of the 80's in a classic sense, this is for you!

http://www.myspace.com/bulletsweden
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:12 pm

Sounds like more like AC/DC (or Krokus sounding like AC/DC) to me than Accept. The vocalist sounds like if Brian Johnson and Udo had a unbelieveably ugly child. Smile
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:14 pm

I can't get myspace at work but if that's this band

http://cdbaby.com/cd/bulletmusic2

I hear a distinct AC/DC vibe too.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:15 pm

I have Bite The Bullet and Heading For The Top

Glower likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:17 pm

Yeah, that's them, toho.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:21 pm

Quote :
or Krokus sounding like AC/DC

That's exactly what I hear in this band.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9938

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:58 pm

This is the kind of metal i seek. The 80's are back, and it's about time 🤘
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:48 am

I firend of mine just got a proposal from this band to have them play live here in my city! He is thinking about getting them to play on a festival he is organizing. Should be fun!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:25 am

kmorg wrote:
I firend of mine just got a proposal from this band to have them play live here in my city! He is thinking about getting them to play on a festival he is organizing. Should be fun!

He should definitely get them kmorg. They are awesome live!
Saw them last year playing at the club stage at the Norway Rock Festival.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:55 am

Olafsto wrote:
kmorg wrote:

That's true. I saw them last year in September. They blew away the headliner - awesome show. I talked to Hampus Klang and Hell Hofer after the show and they signed my CD. They were very nice guys and Hell Hofer was drunk.

I have Bite the Bullet and Heading for the Top. For me they sound like a mixture of Accept and AC/DC. The vocals are a little bit closer to Brian Johnson than to Udo Dirkschneider, but the guitars sound more like Accept than AC/DC. But that's only my impression. Also their stage acting reminds more tho Accept.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:55 am

it's a mixture between ac/dc and accept. if ur a fan of screeching vocals, u'll love them!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:31 am

these are the types of bands that I have been waiting for. I will definitely will get a copy of these band very soon
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:13 am

The vocalist looks familiar...
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:58 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Sounds like more like AC/DC (or Krokus sounding like AC/DC) to me than Accept. The vocalist sounds like if Brian Johnson and Udo had a unbelieveably ugly child. Smile

I saw his picture. He's truly ugly Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:08 pm

Thats awesome that I am not alone in liking this band as much as I do. I hear Accept in them much more than I hear AC/DC. Still can't stop listening to these guys!!!
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:38 pm

Olafsto wrote:
kmorg wrote:

There's a NORWAY Rock Festival? What, is that a bunch of Black Metal artists doing mediocre covers of all the great bands of SWEDEN Rock Festival? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:16 pm

Norway rock festival! Must be a delight. I attended a metallica concert in oslo in 2007. I loved norway.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:39 pm

DU-DU-DU-DU- DOUBLE POST!!!!
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:34 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:
Olafsto wrote:
kmorg wrote:

There's a NORWAY Rock Festival? What, is that a bunch of Black Metal artists doing mediocre covers of all the great bands of SWEDEN Rock Festival? Laughing

Bullet classic metal from Sweden 505193
Watch your mouth my friend Very Happy , there is more to Norway than posers in corpse paint!!
This years festival is not far from Sweden Rock in quality!
http://www.kvinesdalrockfestival.no/?vis=artikkel&fid=5788&id=2011200810353729520&t=Program%202009
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 605

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:08 am

I'm not too familiar with Accept's works outside of Balls to the Wall, but I can see the similiarities to Udo in the songs. This is good stuff.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:17 am

Sword Of The Heretic wrote:
I'm not too familiar with Accept's works outside of Balls to the Wall, but I can see the similiarities to Udo in the songs. This is good stuff.

Check out Restless And Wild, you won't regret it. Metal Heart is good too as well as Russian Roulette.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:49 am

heading for the top is on its way. should reach me next week.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 5:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 11:46 pm

Need to revisit this band's albums.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2024 10:44 pm

Is BULLET active as a band anymore ?
I know they had a few members leave / replaced.
They weren’t super duper talented - but I dug them.
Any secret info people ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullet classic metal from Sweden   Bullet classic metal from Sweden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bullet classic metal from Sweden
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next