Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?

Go down 
+22
chucksteak
XYZ
Zdan
Addy
the sentinel
Leatherface
MusicTilDeath
YngwieDokkenfan
James B.
DeathCult
sam
MetalRob331
rattpoison
Schbopo
Damien Solta
iamrockerfun
akeldama
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
manny
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:23 am

James B. wrote:
SAXON1500 wrote:
"Slide it In" Whitesnake ~
Chyld
Abattoir [for real this time!!]
Powermad [more than 2 gigs]
Rogue Male [I can dream]
Slave Raider [I know Chainsaw, and it will never happen. I say that to jinx myself]
Rollins/Ginn - in any fashion.

wow another fan of Rouge Male
I put them on my create your own comp album thread

The first of about 1000 bands I saw at the [in]famous First Avenue. They opened for Savatage and something called "Illusion". I just picked up a cassette by Illusion and now I know why I remember nothing about them [and they were the headliners!]. RM was killer and they will always be near and dear.

I also agree with Q5 or Nightshade - take your pick!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:26 am

I would love for Husker Du and Dramarama so I could get a chance to see them live at least once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:53 am

Dramarama is still together, officially. They still play festivals here and there.

Husker will never ever happen. Neither Bob, nor Grant, are smack-talkers.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:26 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
Dramarama is still together, officially. They still play festivals here and there.

I had the impression that Dramarama ended years ago, cool maybe they will come my way.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:07 am

Scott with Oncedead.

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:56 am

Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 792498
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:02 am

SpectreFate wrote:

Why is it a Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 792498 ?

I just think the guy they have now isn't too good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:07 am

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:15 am

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:36 pm

manny wrote:
SAXON1500 wrote:

I had the impression that Dramarama ended years ago, cool maybe they will come my way.

The got the bug back after doing VH1's "Bands Reunited". They put out a single during the California Governors election [a parody of DK's Califoria Uber Alles - my copy is signed!!], then they put out Everybody Dies [also autographed!]. I don't think it was too long ago that they played in front of, like, 80,000 somewhere in S. America. And they were touring last year with a couple of other 80's bands [I want to say Flock of Seagulls and Greg Kihn? That is probably wrong.]. Love that band!!!

Hey Manny, I have an ultra rare first Rose Recs press of the Bent-Back Tulips album. Got anything good to trade?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:39 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
manny wrote:
SAXON1500 wrote:

The got the bug back after doing VH1's "Bands Reunited". They put out a single during the California Governors election [a parody of DK's Califoria Uber Alles - my copy is signed!!], then they put out Everybody Dies [also autographed!]. I don't think it was too long ago that they played in front of, like, 80,000 somewhere in S. America. And they were touring last year with a couple of other 80's bands [I want to say Flock of Seagulls and Greg Kihn? That is probably wrong.]. Love that band!!!

Hey Manny, I have an ultra rare first Rose Recs press of the Bent-Back Tulips album. Got anything good to trade?

No I have no trade list, I never buy doubles of anything.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Deadeye Dick

Anyone remember these guys? "She don't eat meat, but she sure like the bone" RUGH!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:20 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
James B. wrote:
SAXON1500 wrote:
Chyld
Rogue Male [I can dream]
Slave Raider [I know Chainsaw, and it will never happen. I say that to jinx myself]

The first of about 1000 bands I saw at the [in]famous First Avenue. They opened for Savatage and something called "Illusion". I just picked up a cassette by Illusion and now I know why I remember nothing about them [and they were the headliners!]. RM was killer and they will always be near and dear.

Do you have an extra Nightshade hanging around ?
Back to top Go down
MusicTilDeath
Metal novice
Metal novice
MusicTilDeath

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Pink Floyd. There number one on the list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:13 pm

James B. wrote:
SAXON1500 wrote:
James B. wrote:
SAXON1500 wrote:
Chyld
Rogue Male [I can dream]

Do you have an extra Nightshade hanging around ?

I had the Nightshade with the redish cover, but sold it for stupid money in my last round of auctions. I still have it in my itunes, if ya want a burn.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:20 pm

Dark Angel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:40 am

Leatherface wrote:
Dark Angel.

It was going to happen a few years ago but Eric Meyer ruined it.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:36 am

MusicTilDeath wrote:

That would be great but I don't see that happening with the death of Richard Wright, alot of Pink Floyd's signature sound is now part of history.
Back to top Go down
MusicTilDeath
Metal novice
Metal novice
MusicTilDeath

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:49 pm

manny wrote:
MusicTilDeath wrote:

That would be great but I don't see that happening with the death of Richard Wright, alot of Pink Floyd's signature sound is now part of history.

Oh, it had to be realistic? And Roger's personaliy is terrible too, he's a jerk. So that'd make it even more impossible.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:43 pm

Dokken, with George Lynch. And they only play their 1980's material; sorta like Vanhalen did and Heaven and Hell.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:15 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Appetite line-up Guns n' Roses. Yea, that's right, I said it.

Id like to see that too, with Steve Adler on Drums
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:24 am

Carl Albert-era Vicious Rumors. One can dream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:37 pm

Quote :
Carl Albert-era Vicious Rumors. One can dream

Carl is missed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:41 pm

I'd love to hear Sebastian back with Skid Row if they still sounded like Slave To The Grind era.
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:44 pm

NumbskullakaNazgul wrote:
I'd love to hear Sebastian back with Skid Row if they still sounded like Slave To The Grind era.

That would be amazing actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?   Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who would like to see do a reunion tour or album?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next