Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!!

Go down 
+17
nevermore
kmorg
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
Thrasher73
stevegarveyfan
mc666
A Handful of Wayne
the sentinel
sam
manny
ultmetal
MetalRob331
chucksteak
Rex
Fat Freddy
Gilbert
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!! Empty
PostSubject: My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!!   My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:53 am

I was off to a meeting today with my tough serious looking bosses. We were in my car. Since it was long drive, One of them turned the radio on, hoping to enjoy some calm ballad song. Instead, he was punched in the face by Sepultura's beneath the remains. They were like : no way, don't tell us...You don't look like "one of them"...
They were eager to learn about this music and an hour later, they were amusingly listening to ac/dc's razor's edge.
Lessson is: metal is for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!!   My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:58 am

Nice. 🤘

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!!   My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:14 am

AC/DC? Ugh, I guess you gotta start somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!!   My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:29 am

AC/DC are good to start with. Enjoyable and smooth. Maybe next time, i'll give them a rawer taste...Something like Rage's perfect man or execution garanteed.

Operation "converting the boss" is officially launched My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!! 792498
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!!   My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:40 am

I just don't like em. I'm obviously in the vast minority.
Back to top Go down
chucksteak
Metal student
Metal student
chucksteak

Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!!   My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:46 am

Reminds me of that car commercial (i can't remember which one) when the guy is the car with some suit and tie bosses and they reach over and turn on the radio and get blasted with some extreme metal. It was on a few years back but I can't for the life of me remember what it was for.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!!   My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:42 am

Rex wrote:
I just don't like em. I'm obviously in the vast minority.

I like a lot of there songs, but feel they are way overrated and one dimensional.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!!   My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:03 am

My boss knows I'm a metalhead. I play music all day long, every day. that's why they stick me in my own office.

🤘

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!!   My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:13 am

Be careful gilbert I remember you once mentioned cryptically that metal is forbidden in your country, if you are not careful the anti metal police will come around to your home after midnight and drag you to the hoosegow.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!!   My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:16 am

manny wrote:
Be careful gilbert I remember you once mentioned cryptically that metal is forbidden in your country, if you are not careful the anti metal police will come around to your home after midnight and drag you to the hoosegow.

and ask "Whats with Gilberts grapes?"
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!!   My bosses found out i'm a metalhead!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:17 am

chucksteak wrote:
Reminds me of that car commercial (i can't remember which one) when the guy is the car with some suit and tie bosses and they reach over and turn on the radio and get blasted with some extreme metal. It was on a few years back but I can't for the life of me remember what it was for.

awesome