Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For all you crusty old 70's Aerosmith fans.......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

For all you crusty old 70's Aerosmith fans....... Empty
PostSubject: For all you crusty old 70's Aerosmith fans.......   For all you crusty old 70's Aerosmith fans....... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:12 am

In the other AEROSMITH thread there seems to be alot pining for the old AEROSMITH of the 70's, who can blame you so here's a band and record from recent that everyone should have that's "jonesing" for the old time raw loose r&b thuggery of the 'smith.........

The band's called BLACK MOSES and the album is called Royal Stink (2004).

It's basically the record AEROSMITH would make if they bashed their heads all day with the sound of JAMES BROWN and STOOGES record, also hole them up in a garage with some brown and there you have it.

The song "Better Believe" will make the stubbornest of AEROSMITH fans cry, what with that savage loose r&b groove and saucy Brown/Tylerisms. This band have a nack for those trademark AEROSMITH backing vocals, those sort of addictive smoooooooth cooing vocal lines. You know the ones i'm talking about.

Anyway.......

http://www.blackmoses.org.uk/music.htm

www.myspace.com/4598906

You can get it pretty cheap over at Amazon.........

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_m?url=search-alias%3Dpopular&field-keywords=black+moses+royal+stink&x=0&y=0
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: For all you crusty old 70's Aerosmith fans.......   For all you crusty old 70's Aerosmith fans....... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:20 am

This crusty fan enjoyed that
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: For all you crusty old 70's Aerosmith fans.......   For all you crusty old 70's Aerosmith fans....... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:38 am

I enjoyed it too but I am not crusty. I just showered.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: For all you crusty old 70's Aerosmith fans.......   For all you crusty old 70's Aerosmith fans....... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:37 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I enjoyed it too but I am not crusty. I just showered.

Sorry to assume FF. Cool

Anyways took this bit from their website about the making of the album in question.......

"......Earlier this year with the three piece firmly in place, they recorded
live in the back of the Hop Pole pub in Aylesbury (a step up from the
caravan recordings of Emperor Deb), then it was mixed at Abbey Road!
....."

Talk about extremes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For all you crusty old 70's Aerosmith fans.......   For all you crusty old 70's Aerosmith fans....... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:51 pm

Dammit rattpoison, your never ending good taste is really IRRITATING!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: For all you crusty old 70's Aerosmith fans.......   For all you crusty old 70's Aerosmith fans....... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:41 pm

pretty good stuff for when that mood arises
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For all you crusty old 70's Aerosmith fans.......   For all you crusty old 70's Aerosmith fans....... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:53 pm

That was pretty good and i'm not...................................that crusty.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: For all you crusty old 70's Aerosmith fans.......   For all you crusty old 70's Aerosmith fans....... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:52 am

I'm both crusty and old. And I enjoyed that too. Thanks RP.

PostSubject: Re: For all you crusty old 70's Aerosmith fans.......   For all you crusty old 70's Aerosmith fans....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For all you crusty old 70's Aerosmith fans.......
Page 1 of 1