Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what HoM member are you most like?

Go down 
+24
nevermore
MetalGuy71
scottmitchell74
Addy
Thrasher73
Chairman_Smith
rattpoison
SAHB Healer
XYZ
Fat Freddy
sam
tohostudios
James B.
Smindas
thejokeriv
exact33
Troublezone
kmorg
Stender
MetalRob331
manny
Schbopo
DeathCult
mc666
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:45 pm

Ha!!

Yes, Master Yoda.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:08 pm

exact33 wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
First name to come to mind was....Exact33! Scary, eh?

insane

I am never going to have scott over to my house cause he might try to leave with all my cds Smile

I would also add toho to my list but he would hit me then....

Alex

Not as long as you keep your grubby mitts outta The Vault.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:53 pm

mc666 wrote:
no one at this forum, in any way shape or form, is even remotely similar to me. i'm sure they are as thankful for that as i am.

Yeah to be young and have it all dialed in. I dig your individuality. Before you go and say you are not that young, my oldest daughter is two years younger than you.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:57 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Im just glad none of you freaks said me Very Happy

So are we lol!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:07 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Im just glad none of you freaks said me Very Happy

So are we lol!

Well, youre not cool enough to like Motorhead, so Im not surprised Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:58 am

James B. wrote:
mc666 wrote:
no one at this forum, in any way shape or form, is even remotely similar to me. i'm sure they are as thankful for that as i am.

Yeah to be young and have it all dialed in. I dig your individuality. Before you go and say you are not that young, my oldest daughter is two years younger than you.
not sure if "dialed in" is an insult or not. i do have things in common with different people here...

i lift weights like Ultmetal
i have an attitude like Saxon
i'm married to a black woman like Scottmitchell
i listen to grindcore like Deathcult
i drink alot of beer like Fat Freddy
i like Zooey Deschanel like DallasBlack
i like newer metal releases like Eyesore
i look like a metalhead headbanger like Krokus

but overall, aside from maybe one or two things, no one else is really similar to me. not enough to name anyway. the differences always outweigh the similarities.

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:02 am

mc666 wrote:

You can add me to that camp as well...
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:50 am

MY WIFE'S BLACK???????????????????????

affraid

Why is this the first I'm hearing of this???? fainting

I wonder if my kids know.................... scratch

My parents??????? (Maybe they haven't noticed....?)

lol! I just had my morning cocktail of claritin, caffiene and ibuprofen. Maybe that does nothing, but I'm in a good mood! 🤘
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:10 am

i figured it was the meds scott Smile

Alex

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:09 am

mc666 wrote:
James B. wrote:
mc666 wrote:

not sure if "dialed in" is an insult or not. i do have things in common with different people here...

i lift weights like Ultmetal
i have an attitude like Saxon
i'm married to a black woman like Scottmitchell
i listen to grindcore like Deathcult
i drink alot of beer like Fat Freddy
i like newer metal releases like Eyesore
i look like a metalhead headbanger like Krokus

but overall, aside from maybe one or two things, no one else is really similar to me. not enough to name anyway. the differences always outweigh the similarities.

it wasn't an insult, I a not about that man. Even my closest friends of over twenty years have more differences than similarities with me.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:21 am

Uh, Freddy I guess. We've never met, but we're both from the same area of the country, saw shows at the same venues, both around the same age, married, kids, like beer, etc. and fairly similiar tastes in music. And on occasion, I borrow that brain that he and Spec share.

Judging from the rest of the replies, MC666 and I have one thing in common. Noone else is like us.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:35 am

I'd probably have to say no one.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:50 am

detuned wrote:
mc666 wrote:

Yep, she's hot
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:28 pm

Uhm....not really anyone.

Trog, maybe? We both have OCD..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:19 pm

I'm not like any of you clowns. If i had to say i share my musical taste, i would say kmorg, since we both love Savatage and Stryper.

He likes all that wussy power metal i don't like though.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:28 pm

manny wrote:
Dallasblack, I find your opinions interesting even if I donot always agree with them and I am glad you are on this board, it is interesting to hear someone's opinion that is so different than mine.

Thanks, I'm glad I'm on this board as well. My week starts on Wed. and for the four days after it's the same routine. Go to work, come home, eat, watch TV, post on HoM (if I don't work at my other job), go to sleep, wake up, go to work. Then on my day off Monday, do the above things except I check my e-mail every 30 minutes for any activity on HoM, and catch up on the weeks posts that I missed. Without this board all I do is work, eat, and watch TV (occasionally go on walks if it's pretty outside-which doesn't usually happen on my days off, go to the CD stores, and on rare occasions I go see a movie). This is my surrogate social life-which I realize is pretty sad.

This board has helped me to get along with people of differing opinions. I admit I used to be pretty pigheaded in my opinions. However, I have learned to disagree with people at the same time getting along with them (a little bump in the road w/ Spec was a great learning experience for me-those who were here when I first joined understand what I'm talking about). Also for the first time since 93-94 I had people to discuss metal with. I knew people who liked some metal/hard rock but they were not serious music fans like we are. HoM is one of my greatest discoveries (and I owe it all to NLTM-What started as a search for Christian persepective on "secular" music turned into almost a year and a half of a psuedo (sic) social life that had been almost non existent for over a year).

I have no idea who I am most like because of the diversity on this board. Musically I am similar to Kmorg and PRD in many aspects. Personality wise is difficult because, lets face it, I am an odd duck.

thejokeriv wrote:

detuned wrote:

mc666 wrote:

Yep, she's hot

Too bad she's taken Sad . Not that I had delusions of a meeting ever happening, but when you find a woman who is the most stunning woman in your eyes and realize you could never haver her it is a little depressing.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:37 pm

DallasBlack wrote:

Too bad she's taken Sad . Not that I had delusions of a meeting ever happening, but when you find a woman who is the most stunning woman in your eyes and realize you could never haver her it is a little depressing.

I went through the same thing with Winona Ryder in the late 80's, I would have made her so much happier than Johnny Depp.

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:04 pm

Musically, my tastes are much like Locky`s (even if he hates King Kobra Rolling Eyes ).

Personality wise, I have no clue. But on political and social issues I usually agree with Sax, manny, mc666, detuned .

And Dallasblack. Great post above..
You have indeed learned to get along with people you disagree with, and your posts are for sure among the most interesting to read here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:07 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:

where is trog?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:16 pm

sam wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:

where is trog?
taking a break

SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:34 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
As far as musical tastes I'd have to say Sideshow.

What the hell would WE have in common when it comes to music?! scratch

lol!

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:22 pm

Like mc, I could pick out something from almost every member here [except addy. Me n him have NOTHING in common, other than we both have male genitalia]. So if I had to give an edge, it would have to go to the guys I have built solid real-life relationships with: Shiney, Sideshow, DnL, DeathCult, Locky, Ult, Arttie, Kmorg....
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:14 am

mc666 wrote:
sam wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:

where is trog?
taking a break

He went to the restroom and never returned.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:21 am

mc666 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
I'd say DallasBlack but only in the sense that we both got smacked down on the popularity scale when we have posted our opinion on certain subjects.
or in the sense that you two are constantly changing your avatars. Laughing

unpopular opinions are always the most interesting anyway.

Yes i admit i can't seem to settle on any particular avatar. lol!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:55 am

Troublezone wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
I'd say DallasBlack but only in the sense that we both got smacked down on the popularity scale when we have posted our opinion on certain subjects.
or in the sense that you two are constantly changing your avatars. Laughing

unpopular opinions are always the most interesting anyway.

Yes i admit i can't seem to settle on any particular avatar. lol!

I do it just to be different. I decided since almost everyone sticks with the same avatar for a month or longer I'd have a different one every week to set myself apart. As I said, I'm an odd duck. insane
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what HoM member are you most like?   what HoM member are you most like? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what HoM member are you most like?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next