Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slayer - Diablos in Musica

Go down 
+12
ultmetal
sam
SideShowDisaSter
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Troublezone
INVADERS
SAHB Healer
Lurideath
mc666
manny
fingers
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Slayer - Diablos in Musica - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer - Diablos in Musica   Slayer - Diablos in Musica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:49 am

mc666 wrote:
i
i'd rather listen to the worst of Slayer than the best of 80% of everyone else.

Excellent point.

Listening to this album right now, it sounds better than it did when it was first released.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Slayer - Diablos in Musica   Slayer - Diablos in Musica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:32 am

mc666 wrote:
i thought GHUA was a shot of adrenaline compared to Diablos. they were both good albums though in my opinion.

And a lot of Slayer diehards would agree with you. I'm sure I will get some hate mail because I didn't praise GHUA as the best album ever. For some reason many Slayer fans will defend this band to the death.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Slayer - Diablos in Musica   Slayer - Diablos in Musica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:04 am

ultmetal wrote:
mc666 wrote:
i thought GHUA was a shot of adrenaline compared to Diablos. they were both good albums though in my opinion.

And a lot of Slayer diehards would agree with you. I'm sure I will get some hate mail because I didn't praise GHUA as the best album ever. For some reason many Slayer fans will defend this band to the death.
it's certainly not the best album ever. not even the best Slayer album ever. i just said they both were good.

troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Slayer - Diablos in Musica   Slayer - Diablos in Musica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Divine Intervention is severly underated. Diablous is pretty good, actually.GHUA has Disciple but the rest is average.
Back to top Go down
Black Coffee
Metal student
Metal student
Black Coffee

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Slayer - Diablos in Musica   Slayer - Diablos in Musica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:50 pm

I always thought Diabolus was the album where Slayer "lost their way". Still do.
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Slayer - Diablos in Musica   Slayer - Diablos in Musica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:25 am

Lots of good mid paced grooves and hooks and Bosteph (sp) has some unique drumming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slayer - Diablos in Musica   Slayer - Diablos in Musica - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayer - Diablos in Musica
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2