Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Um...What Happened To Chris Cornell?

Go down 
+10
MetalRob331
A Handful of Wayne
mc666
MetalGuy71
Metal Misfit
EvyMetal
Troublezone
metalinmyveins
manny
DeathCult
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Um...What Happened To Chris Cornell? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Um...What Happened To Chris Cornell?   Um...What Happened To Chris Cornell? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:42 am

Eyesore wrote:
What I find shocking is that Vitali Klitschko is a fruity-looking cowboy in the video. And that dance at the end? Haha.

Vitali is a boxer, by the way. German, heavyweight champ. So it's an odd pairing.

Klitschko is Ukranian not German. He did win the WBC title in Germany though.

PostSubject: Re: Um...What Happened To Chris Cornell?   Um...What Happened To Chris Cornell? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:45 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
What I find shocking is that Vitali Klitschko is a fruity-looking cowboy in the video. And that dance at the end? Haha.

Vitali is a boxer, by the way. German, heavyweight champ. So it's an odd pairing.

Klitschko is Ukranian not German. He did win the WBC title in Germany though.
Oh, shoosh! lol!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Um...What Happened To Chris Cornell?   Um...What Happened To Chris Cornell? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:13 pm

I'm a major boxing fan.

PostSubject: Re: Um...What Happened To Chris Cornell?   Um...What Happened To Chris Cornell? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:20 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I'm a major boxing fan.
So am I.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Um...What Happened To Chris Cornell?   Um...What Happened To Chris Cornell? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:21 am

Im affraid to say it but the song that started this post has been stuck in my head the last couple of days. I just saw a newer video called Scream and that wasnt sticking with me though. I might end up buying this but i'll really have to thinking about it before I actually own it. Ive had worse cds or actually have worse cds than this could possibly be so who knows.

PostSubject: Re: Um...What Happened To Chris Cornell?   Um...What Happened To Chris Cornell? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Um...What Happened To Chris Cornell?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2