Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AC/DC: a lack of creativity?

Go down 
+12
the sentinel
skullsmasher
Glenn Rogers
Olafsto
sam
thejokeriv
metalheaded
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
Troublezone
manny
Gilbert
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

AC/DC: a lack of creativity? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC: a lack of creativity?   AC/DC: a lack of creativity? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:52 pm

If you want a good example of Malcolm's contribution, listen to the song Thunderstruck. Angus is playing the hammer-on lick at the beginning...then that absolutely KILLER swingin' riff comes in behind it...that's Malcolm.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC: a lack of creativity?   AC/DC: a lack of creativity? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:55 pm

detuned wrote:
If you want a good example of Malcolm's contribution, listen to the song Thunderstruck. Angus is playing the hammer-on lick at the beginning...then that absolutely KILLER swingin' riff comes in behind it...that's Malcolm.

🤘 Awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC: a lack of creativity?   AC/DC: a lack of creativity? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:18 am

I think if you rly study AC/DC's catalouge you'll notice a very obvious and natural sound progression, I mean listen to LTBR and then throw on Black Ice if it didnt say AC/DC on the album someone could probly convince you that there totally diffrent bands ...am I right?

and while the songwriting dosnet change that much album to album things like Brian or Bons voice have distinct tones to them that you can relate to certain albums

I mean c'mon its AC/DC they'll be slamming there full on balls out 4 chord rock and roll classics forever, theres no need to change the formula, hell its been working for decades
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC: a lack of creativity?   AC/DC: a lack of creativity? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:32 am

I dont think so based on what ive heard, I havent heard the new one yet but AC/DC is going to be growing in my library this year I think
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC: a lack of creativity?   AC/DC: a lack of creativity? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:58 am

One thing is sure: AC/DC are a must-have in every headbanger's musical library.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC: a lack of creativity?   AC/DC: a lack of creativity? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:01 am

Gilbert wrote:
One thing is sure: AC/DC are a must-have in every headbanger's musical library.

Got that right! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC: a lack of creativity?   AC/DC: a lack of creativity? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AC/DC: a lack of creativity?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2