Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medieval Times

Go down 
+8
Fat Freddy
Hamer12
sam
DallasBlack
thejokeriv
scottmitchell74
kmorg
Troublezone
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:22 am

I already had my B-Day on the 27th but i'm going to Medieval Times with my girlfriend and her sister and brother in law next weekend. That place is a blast! Anyone else been there?

http://www.medievaltimes.com/
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:02 am

Did we forget to congratulate you, troublezone? If so, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

birthday

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:38 am

Happy birthday!! That's in the metroplex, correct? My wife and I have thought about it, but have never pulled the trigger yet.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:37 am

kmorg wrote:

birthday

Thanks man, I'm new here. Razz

Last edited by troublezone on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:39 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Happy birthday!! That's in the metroplex, correct? My wife and I have thought about it, but have never pulled the trigger yet.

Thanks. Where i live in Cali it's in Buena Park and i've gone 3 out of the last 5 years and it's a blast you should go.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:12 am

troublezone wrote:
kmorg wrote:

birthday

I always forget to check the birthday "list". I just assume someone else catches the important ones. lol!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:26 am

Happy Belated BDAY!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:07 pm

kmorg wrote:
troublezone wrote:
kmorg wrote:

birthday

I always forget to check the birthday "list". I just assume someone else catches the important ones. lol!

That's what i say. I'm the Rodney Dangerfield in this forum. lol!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:09 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Happy Belated BDAY!!!!!!!!

Thanks, too bad it has to be my 33rd.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:57 am

Happy belated Birthday birthday

Never went but I'd love to someday. I have been to Scarborough Fair though. I am quite the Rennaissance fanatic (I only have one sword but in the future I plan on adding many more as well as some shields, a suit of armor (life size, not those minature ones), and other weapons. I also have two Rennaissance shirts (I know, dork alert).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:04 pm

Had a birthday there, it was pretty sweet. food was very good too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:56 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Happy belated Birthday birthday

Never went but I'd love to someday. I have been to Scarborough Fair though. I am quite the Rennaissance fanatic (I only have one sword but in the future I plan on adding many more as well as some shields, a suit of armor (life size, not those minature ones), and other weapons. I also have two Rennaissance shirts (I know, dork alert).

Thanks. Metal and Medieval stuff go hand in hand, just ask Dio. Medieval Times 505193
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:58 pm

I believe they have a Medieval Times restaraunt in Dallas, Texas. You should go. As a matter of fact they have a deal right now that if you buy one adult ticket you get one free up until the 30th of this month.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:03 pm

sam wrote:
Had a birthday there, it was pretty sweet. food was very good too.

You're right the food is tasty.
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:34 pm

I've been to the one in DFW, kinda pricey but worth it.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:39 pm

They have a Medieval Times here in Jersey too. I've never been there but I know quite a few people who have, it seems to be a love or hate kinda thing. Some have said "It was the coolest thing I've ever seen" or "that was the dumbest thing I've ever seen." I guess if you're not into the whole Dungeons & Dragons vibe it might be a waste of your time.

By the way, legend has it that the singer for Symphony X (whose name completely slips my mind at the moment) once worked at NJ's Medieval Times.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:43 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
They have a Medieval Times here in Jersey too. I've never been there but I know quite a few people who have, it seems to be a love or hate kinda thing. Some have said "It was the coolest thing I've ever seen" or "that was the dumbest thing I've ever seen." I guess if you're not into the whole Dungeons & Dragons vibe it might be a waste of your time.

By the way, legend has it that the singer for Symphony X (whose name completely slips my mind at the moment) once worked at NJ's Medieval Times.

Yep, the band refers to him as Sir Russel Allen.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:47 pm

Happy late Birthday Troublezone.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:02 pm

DallasBlack wrote:

Yep, the band refers to him as Sir Russel Allen.

That's him. I couldn't remember his name for the life of me!!

But now that DB has reminded me, I quickly googled "Symphony X Medieval Times" and came up with this brief snippet of an interview with Russell where he talked about his days there:

MR: Finally, talk about working for Medieval Times? [Note: Medieval Times is a dinner theater establishment]

RA: Yeah, everyone wants to know about that now that I don’t work there anymore. (laughs) Well that was a big part of my life, you know. I worked there for ten years. I had to learn all the history and customs of knights. It was a fun time and I made a lot of memories.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:42 am

thrasher73 wrote:
Happy late Birthday Troublezone.

Thanx
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:11 am

Happy Birthday dude.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:11 am

manny wrote:
Happy Birthday dude.

Thanx manny. Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:44 am

Medieval TImes reminds me in that scene from The Cable Guy. I don't think I could go there and take it seriously. Too hard not to goof on it. But that's just me.

Troublezone, have a good time and enjoy yourself. And listen to some old Sepultura (screw Eyesore) before you go Wink

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:55 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Medieval TImes reminds me in that scene from The Cable Guy. I don't think I could go there and take it seriously. Too hard not to goof on it. But that's just me.

Troublezone, have a good time and enjoy yourself. And listen to some old Sepultura (screw Eyesore) before you go Wink

I already went last sat and it was fun as usual. My actual b-day was 12/27 but thanx. I actually liked the Against record by Sep but overall i'm into the prime old school stuff. Cool
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:39 am

Happy birthday man...sorry for forgettin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Medieval Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Times   Medieval Times Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medieval Times
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next