Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We are new and need feedback, anyone out there?

Go down 
+6
stevegarveyfan
Lurideath
Stender
Thrasher73
ultmetal
SuprimuS
10 posters
AuthorMessage

We are new and  need feedback, anyone out there? Empty
PostSubject: We are new and need feedback, anyone out there?   We are new and  need feedback, anyone out there? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:36 pm

Anyone in the Panama City Florida/ Panhandle area interested in forming a TIGHT growling Christian Death band, I aint talking bubblegum metal . this is serious to me since I am getting up there in years and want to thrash before I become too crusty. I have been jammin Metal guitar and off for 20+ and play some classical as well. Think Lamb of God meets Nevermore meets Bach
Back to top Go down
SuprimuS
Metal student
Metal student
SuprimuS

Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: We are new and need feedback, anyone out there?   We are new and  need feedback, anyone out there? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:39 pm

sounds sick dude.
i play guitar too. aint no help though. i live in Georgia.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: We are new and need feedback, anyone out there?   We are new and  need feedback, anyone out there? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:40 pm

What's up. Didn't I just see you post at the CMR? Very Happy

Welcome the the Heart of Metal forum.

PostSubject: Re: We are new and need feedback, anyone out there?   We are new and  need feedback, anyone out there? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:42 pm

Yes .. I am on both.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: We are new and need feedback, anyone out there?   We are new and  need feedback, anyone out there? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:57 pm

Welcome B&P.You shouldnt have any trouble finding someone,seems thats the style most new bands are playing.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: We are new and need feedback, anyone out there?   We are new and  need feedback, anyone out there? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:58 pm

Welcome mate. Theres a few guys located in that area on here. Good luck with your playing!
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: We are new and need feedback, anyone out there?   We are new and  need feedback, anyone out there? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:05 pm

hahaha No bubblegum metal and then you list Lamb of God. Too funny!

Good luck though.
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: We are new and need feedback, anyone out there?   We are new and  need feedback, anyone out there? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:17 pm

Lamb of God is ultra brutal tech prog death unblack hardcore pig squeal grindcore.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: We are new and need feedback, anyone out there?   We are new and  need feedback, anyone out there? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:28 pm

I got the same problem, the only "metal heads" out here want to emulate cradle of filth/children of bodom (blooddrunk) , sick so I'm stuck as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: We are new and need feedback, anyone out there?   We are new and  need feedback, anyone out there? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:13 am

Welcome over here also, B&P!

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: We are new and need feedback, anyone out there?   We are new and  need feedback, anyone out there? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:13 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: We are new and need feedback, anyone out there?   We are new and  need feedback, anyone out there? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:56 am

Good to have you! Sounds awesome! My entire collection is Christian and most is death! My favorite!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are new and need feedback, anyone out there?   We are new and  need feedback, anyone out there? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We are new and need feedback, anyone out there?
Page 1 of 1