Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Metropolis is updated

Go down 
+5
tohostudios
Follower of Jesus
sam
scottmitchell74
kmorg
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Metal Metropolis is updated Empty
PostSubject: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:50 pm

Final update for 2008!

Maybe not a lot of albums added, but a revamped Savatage page has taken alot of work. And I'm not quite finished yet.

Oh, and let me know if my website is working al normal for you. I'm hving troubles with it myself, but I suspect this is due to a recent Explorer change on my account. Darn Beta version crap!

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:20 pm

Quote :
Cage delivers on all accounts. Sean's voice is worth the price of the CD alone

Good review! Good call. This was my #1 in 2007 by a landslide.

Quote :
So, welcome back Dough Thieme

An inside joke about this man's bank account?? lol!

Quote :
Divinefire - 'Farewell'

That good, eh? I like all their discs, but they have a sameness to me. I'm worried this will follow suit.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:05 pm

cool update kmorg, the only thing is that the pictures on your site never seem to load for me, no matter what computer I'm on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:47 pm

sam wrote:
cool update kmorg, the only thing is that the pictures on your site never seem to load for me, no matter what computer I'm on.

These were my comments as well. The server your pictures are on seems a little slow some (most) days. Sad
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus
Metal student
Metal student
Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:22 pm

kmorg - you need to get Theocracy's new album. The first one was awesome, but the new one blows it away.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:48 pm

Follower of Jesus wrote:
kmorg - you need to get Theocracy's new album. The first one was awesome, but the new one blows it away.

I echo this sentiment. I don't have the first one but I'm really amazed at "Mirror of Souls".

If all "Christian metal" sounded this good, I don't think the genre would have the "second rate" tag it usually has with secular metalheads.

This album is simply a work of art. Great vocals, great musicianship, great songwriting and great production. It actually really reminds me of early Edguy; I hear a lot of Mandrake here.

Metal novice
Metal novice
AngelRipper16

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:13 am

spectrefate wrote:
sam wrote:

These were my comments as well. The server your pictures are on seems a little slow some (most) days. Sad

Hmm, I had no problem with slow loading or anything. Still, that was a great job on the Savatage page! 🤘
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:21 am

It the pictures I am having problems with also after I downloaded the new beta-version of Internet Explorer 8 (I think). So maybe it is a browser issue. I used to have the same problem with the wantlist on No Life 'Til Metal, but that is fine now.

About DivineFire: The new one is no different than the other 3. If you like them, you'll like the new one. If something bothers you about the other 3, the same will probably happen with "Farewll". I happen to love them all.

About Theocracy: It's high on my priority list! I was actually debating ordering it from Nordic Mission just seconds before coming here (they have free shipping on all orders of 2 full price CD's or more, 'til Christmas).

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:05 pm

Read this yesterday. Another nice update!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:47 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Follower of Jesus wrote:

I echo this sentiment. I don't have the first one but I'm really amazed at "Mirror of Souls".

If all "Christian metal" sounded this good, I don't think the genre would have the "second rate" tag it usually has with secular metalheads.

This album is simply a work of art. Great vocals, great musicianship, great songwriting and great production. It actually really reminds me of early Edguy; I hear a lot of Mandrake here.

I loved the first one and really want this one but I have all the 2008 releases I'm going to have for the year (Christmas money is low this year and my budget is going to become much tighter soon).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:18 am

No problems loading for me...

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Metropolis is updated
Page 1 of 1