Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Metropolis is updated

Go down 
+4
nevermore
Chairman_Smith
mc666
kmorg
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Metal Metropolis is updated Empty
PostSubject: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:08 am

It was time again.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:50 am

never thought i'd see Cavalera Conspiracy on your page. i figured that would be a bit to modern sounding for you. glad to see i was mistaken. i agree it's a great album. the cursing doesn't bother me.

Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:21 am

mc666 wrote:
never thought i'd see Cavalera Conspiracy on your page. i figured that would be a bit to modern sounding for you. glad to see i was mistaken. i agree it's a great album. the cursing doesn't bother me.

Its a great album
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:56 am

mc666 wrote:

I sold my Soulfly CD's, so you are on to something.... Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:20 am

Nice update!

You know, the one thing I dislike about MM and NLTM are the various artists pages. I don't like that it's all one loooooooong page. I don't know that could be improved, though; maybe a sub-menu?

Anyway, another good update.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:40 am

Thanks, Eyesore! The only sub-categories so far are the movie soundtracks and the tribute albums. The only others I can think of might to divide the albums according to release year, or alphabetically. Don't know if that would improve things though.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:04 pm

Once again another fine update!
Back to top Go down
Martin
Metal novice
Metal novice
Martin

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:07 pm

Just a little thought that kept bugging me before I joined this forum: you neither have a trade list on your page nor a link to it on some other page.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:18 pm

Great read like always. Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:40 pm

kmorg wrote:
Thanks, Eyesore! The only sub-categories so far are the movie soundtracks and the tribute albums. The only others I can think of might to divide the albums according to release year, or alphabetically. Don't know if that would improve things though.
Maybe quicklinks at the top of the page? Click on the link to the album and it jumps down to it?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:39 pm

Martin wrote:
Just a little thought that kept bugging me before I joined this forum: you neither have a trade list on your page nor a link to it on some other page.

That's becasue I rarely have anything good to offer. The few trades I have can be found somwhere on the trading section of this forum.

Eyesore: So I should list them twice? First some sort of thumbnail pic, serving as a link to the actual "review"?

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:34 pm

kmorg wrote:
Eyesore: So I should list them twice? First some sort of thumbnail pic, serving as a link to the actual "review"?
Not really a picture, but just links at the top of the page, like this:

Love Songs for Retards | Down at the Dude Ranch: Songs about Uranus | Hairy Pooter and the Prisoner of Ass Cabin Soundtrack |

Click on a link, and it jumps down to that review.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:42 pm

Thanks for the review man.

You do realize that "Descent into Treachery" was simply the intro for the first song "Behind the Inverted Star" right? I wasn't sure which part you were referring to in your "Killer Tracks" list.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:05 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:

You do realize that "Descent into Treachery" was simply the intro for the first song "Behind the Inverted Star" right? I wasn't sure which part you were referring to in your "Killer Tracks" list.

Ooops, that was a mistake. I just thought: Wow, killer first track!! Cool I'll fix it.

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:12 pm

Good stuff, I almost always agree with what you have to say.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:52 am

If you guys find any other error, spelling wise or just plain bad English, don't hesitate to let me know.

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:35 am

kmorg wrote:
If you guys find any other error, spelling wise or just plain bad English, don't hesitate to let me know.

Well, since you mentioned it, you misspelled my last name "Mullis".
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:09 pm

Will fix that too!

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:30 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:

Did you see the review on NLTM?

PostSubject: Re: Metal Metropolis is updated   Metal Metropolis is updated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Metropolis is updated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: