Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]

Go down 
+34
journeyman
jstate
GrandNational
DeathCult
Schbopo
sovdat
exact33
Hamer12
krokus
Required Fields
XYZ
EvyMetal
candlemass
Shiney
SideShowDisaSter
Stender
the sentinel
TheGooch
MetalGuy71
Invader
manny
Thrasher73
nevermore
DallasBlack
Olafsto
kmorg
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
A Handful of Wayne
sam
akeldama
SAHB Healer
rattpoison
Wargod
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:27 am

tohostudios wrote:
Great list there Olafsto!

Gotta love Me First and the Gimme Gimmes! How's that Briggs disc?

They are great yes!!
Order the Briggs asap, it`s awesome. Only thing wrong with it is that it`s too short.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:29 am

thrasher73 wrote:
That Sister Sin sounds really good.

🤘
Been spinning it a lot since i got it, great!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:59 pm

MY SILENT WAKE- "A Garland Of tears"
ARMAGEDDON- "The Money Mask (Collector's Edition)"
MENCHEN- "Red Rock"
SYMPATHY- "Anagogic Tyranny"
HATCHET-Awaiting Evil"

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:59 pm

Thin Lizzy - UK Tour '75
Venom - Live In Concert
The Supersuckers - Get It Together
Johnny Winter - Third Degree
Paradise Lost - As I Die
Bible Of The Devil - Freedom Metal
Hello Demons Meet Skeletons - Chills
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:50 pm

Mayhem - Vomit from Helvete (LP) (Black & Blue Vinyl) #103/113
Mayhem - Vomit from Helvete (LP) (Black & Red Vinyl) #281/709
My Silent Wake - A Garland of Tears (LP) w/bonus 7" (Black Vinyl) #109/312
My Silent Wake - A Garland of Tears (LP) w/bonus 7" (Black & red Vinyl) #81/312
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:21 pm

Lynch Mob - REvolution Live
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:21 pm

Guillotine - Blood Money/with a patch
Renegade - Straight To The Top

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:34 pm

Bride - Jesus Experience & Scarecrow Messiah
Sire's Just Say Yes Winter & Just Say Mao Samplers
The Rave-Ups - Chance
Rough Cutt - Rough Cutt/Rought Cutt Wants You twofer

The Rough Cutt cd will be the last purchase of 08 I'm thinking. Good one to end on.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:40 pm

BB King-The Ultimate Collection
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:43 pm

In today's mail from a trade pal:

Judas Priest - POINT OF ENTRY

This was the last JP album that I needed to upgrade to CD, so my Priest discography is now complete. Can I get a "Woot?"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:54 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

This was the last JP album that I needed to upgrade to CD, so my Priest discography is now complete. Can I get a "Woot?"

W00t!

headbanger
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:59 pm

Metallica- Kill 'Em All (w/ blitzkrieg and Am I Evil? Bonus Tracks) isnt this like a rare find? Just for the heck of it I went into FYE at the mall tonight. I wasnt in the mood to buy anything because im really burnt out on music right now. I came across this and noticed it had the 2 bonus songs on it like my cassette used to have. I already have the other version without these 2 songs on cd but I had to pick it up since the last time I saw it it was like $20 and I got it for $9.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:06 pm

McAuley-Schenker Group-MSG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:50 am

Paul Kantner - Planet Earth Rock N Roll Orchestra
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:47 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Metallica- Kill 'Em All (w/ blitzkrieg and Am I Evil? Bonus Tracks) isnt this like a rare find? Just for the heck of it I went into FYE at the mall tonight. I wasnt in the mood to buy anything because im really burnt out on music right now. I came across this and noticed it had the 2 bonus songs on it like my cassette used to have. I already have the other version without these 2 songs on cd but I had to pick it up since the last time I saw it it was like $20 and I got it for $9.

Yea, that version is a nice find, especially so cheap!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:05 am

Shiney wrote:

HATCHET-Awaiting Evil"

Great Album.Its one of my favorites for the year but you barely hear it being mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:33 am

Yup, It's pretty awesome. One of the best of the current retro thrash crop, I'd say.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:46 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

O yeah - that version is out of print!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:01 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Really? I've always assumed that the orignal version was more rare. I have the version with bonus tracks. Hmmm, how 'bout dat?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:33 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Really? I've always assumed that the orignal version was more rare. I have the version with bonus tracks. Hmmm, how 'bout dat?

If I'm not mistaken, they took it out of print before Garage Inc came out since both songs are on that release
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:35 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

The MegaForce Records CD pressing of KILL'EM ALL is quite rare. But the Elektra Records re-issue w/"Am I Evil" and "Blitzkrieg" is hard to find now too. I believe that when Elektra re-released it those two songs were only added to the first pressing (however many thousands of copies that would be, I dunno), then subsequent pressings dropped those two tracks and they didn't resurface again till they were included on GARAGE INC.

I remember when the Elektra version first came out (circa 1988), all the local posers in my high school who'd just "discovered" Metallica were all excited because the reissue had two "new" tracks on it. I was very snotty when I informed them that I had in fact had both of those "new" tracks in my possession since 1985, when I bought the CREEPING DEATH maxi-single. Laughing

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:17 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

The MegaForce Records CD pressing of KILL'EM ALL is quite rare. But the Elektra Records re-issue w/"Am I Evil" and "Blitzkrieg" is hard to find now too. I believe that when Elektra re-released it those two songs were only added to the first pressing (however many thousands of copies that would be, I dunno), then subsequent pressings dropped those two tracks and they didn't resurface again till they were included on GARAGE INC.

I remember when the Elektra version first came out (circa 1988), all the local posers in my high school who'd just "discovered" Metallica were all excited because the reissue had two "new" tracks on it. I was very snotty when I informed them that I had in fact had both of those "new" tracks in my possession since 1985, when I bought the CREEPING DEATH maxi-single. Laughing

LOL! You are correct, the real fans know them from the B-side "garage days revisited" songs!
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:08 pm

from EYESORE:

SQUAD FIVE O- "Late News Breaking"
GREAT WHITE- "Sail Away"
CRY OF LOVE- "Brother"
REVOLUTION MOTHER- "Glory Bound"
SOUL KITCHEN- s/t
PRIDE TIGER- "The Lucky Ones"
THE ANSWER- "Never Too Late"
JULIETTE & THE LICKS- "Four On The Floor"
FIREBIRD- "Hot Wings"
AC/DC- "Ballbreaker"
AC/DC- "Flick Of The Switch"
AC/DC- "Highway To Hell"

BARE JR.- "Boo-Tay"

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:53 pm

Rough Cutt - S/T (1991 Jap Issue) Another Holy Grail disc down!
Jefferson Starship - Jefferson's Tree of Liberty
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:59 pm

Shiney wrote:
from EYESORE:

SQUAD FIVE O- "Late News Breaking"
GREAT WHITE- "Sail Away"
CRY OF LOVE- "Brother"
REVOLUTION MOTHER- "Glory Bound"
SOUL KITCHEN- s/t
PRIDE TIGER- "The Lucky Ones"
THE ANSWER- "Never Too Late"
JULIETTE & THE LICKS- "Four On The Floor"
FIREBIRD- "Hot Wings"
AC/DC- "Ballbreaker"
AC/DC- "Flick Of The Switch"
AC/DC- "Highway To Hell"

BARE JR.- "Boo-Tay"

Some nice stuff in that haul! That Soul Kitchen is an underappreciated disc IMO.

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]   NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008] - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW ADDITIONS/COLLECTORS CORNER [2008]
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next