Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct

Go down 
+4
SideShowDisaSter
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Empty
PostSubject: Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 10:54 am

Does anyone know if this was officially released (import or otherwise) on compact disc? There is a cd listed on eBay, but it's my understanding that it's never been released in that format.

Anyone?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 10:58 am

Nope. Never officially released on CD, as far as I know. Vinyl and cassette only. I have it on vinyl.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 11:00 am

ultmetal wrote:
Nope. Never officially released on CD, as far as I know. Vinyl and cassette only. I have it on vinyl.

Yea, I saw that on your sight. I wondering if it's a bootleg made from a vinyl copy.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 11:21 am

Nope, it's the original vinyl version on my site.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 11:23 am

ultmetal wrote:
Nope, it's the original vinyl version on my site.

I meant the copy on eBay, not yours. I know you stated yours was vinyl.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 11:25 am

Hmmm, what's the link.

ult

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 11:27 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260109063710&rd=1&rd=1
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 11:40 am

"Mosh-It-Up Records?" Never heard of'em.
Smells like a bootleg to me
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 12:42 pm

It's a boot, there is no doubt. That seller is known for selling bootlegs. I have no idea what the quality is though.

I don't mind bootlegs, if the album was never put on CD, and it's of good quality. I've bought from that guy before (it was a bootleg, but it too never saw a CD release).

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 1:10 pm

I purchased that and it was a cdr. Sent it back and got an immediate refund. Killer album, though!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 1:56 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
It's a boot, there is no doubt. That seller is known for selling bootlegs. I have no idea what the quality is though.

I don't mind bootlegs, if the album was never put on CD, and it's of good quality. I've bought from that guy before (it was a bootleg, but it too never saw a CD release).

I recognize the seller (vegascds). I purchased a cd or 2 from them in the past, although I can't remember what it was. It must've been ok or I'd remember them.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 3:12 pm

I've bpught from vegascds too. I wonder if any of mine are boots (although I'm not sure which ones I've bought from him now)
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 3:29 pm

I have bought from him also. He DOES have some legit releases, however.

I'm like SideShow...I don't mind boots if it is the ONLY way to get a disc of something that is only available on cassette or vinyl. It saves me the hassle of transferring the material myself, and the artwork is usually better than I can do.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com

PostSubject: vegascd   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 11:37 pm

vegascd is a terrible bootleg seller.

i bought a INC cd from him. he said it is official reissue CD.

ok, look the OFFICIAL reissue CD(r) :

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img81/9773/sany2342ol3.jpg

poor cover and CDR !!!

i left negative to him and he blocked my account, but it is my pleasure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 11:49 am

i have bought many cds from vegasmetal on ebay and i have always been very satisfied. i know he sells bootlegs: i got Angel Dust "Into the dark past" from him and honestly, the original release is impossible to find, and if u find it, it's so freaking expensive, so u can't complain much. Same thing for I.N.C. "razorback", the original copy sells for $200! Having said that, i was quite dissapointed when i got the INC bootleg fro vegascd coz the recording is terrible. i had it on CDR from a previous trade and quite frankly, my old CDR sounds better than the bootleg. So i think vegascd should be honest and clearly state when he sells a bootleg. Now, i've never listened to gothic slam killer instinct, anybody has a sample mp3 that i can check out???

thrashing cheers
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 4:49 pm

Well, real or boot, other bidders wanted it WAY more than I did. It ended up selling for $20.50 + shipping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 6:21 pm

It was probably the exact same one that I ret'd to him 2 weeks
ago. Whoever won will be disappointed! I would have kept
it, if it was a silver cd, but I don't buy cdrs.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 4:39 am

$20 for CDR burn? Someone is gonna be pissed! angry

Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 7:03 am

I don't think ALL of his are CD-R's. I think he actually has some of them pressed, as if he is a company that buys the rights to obscure recordings. Like I said, I have bought from him before, and there are absolutely NO burn tracks on the discs at all...and I looked hard after this thread started.

By the way...he CAN'T list them as bootlegs. That would be a direct violation of eBay policy. That is why he doesn't list them like that.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 12:06 am

actually when he write [THIS IS A SILVER CD - NOT A CD-R], it means that is bootleg CD, otherwise, it means bootleg CDR.

i totally agree with arttieTHE1manparty, seller could not write the word BOOTLEG. but seller has to be honest when bidder ask a question. when i asked a question to him if that is bootleg or not, his answer was [i don't know]. so i guessed that is well manufactured bootleg cd. but look the picture. home made CDR would be better.

moreover when i made a claim to him, his answer was [this is official reissue because i know the band members !!] i could not understand him. he is simply rip-off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: the e-mail from him   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 4:06 am

i found the e-mail from vegascds in my mail box.
here is his answer :

------------------------------------------------
Here's how I know it's official....
BECAUSE I KNOW THE BAND!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------

just crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 3:36 pm

Vegas cds is the same guy who owns Retrospect Records. His latest cd's look, to the untrained eye, just like original cd's released from the record companies. He's bootlegging, Julliet, Banshee, WWIII, Valentine and an assload of others.
Back to top Go down
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 5:18 pm

At some point it will probably get re-issued, that seems to be the trend these days. I remember seeing the Violence ep and full on ebay for alot of money. Now you can get both on one for 15 bucks re-issued on Megaforce. Same with Sacred Reich, coming soon Ignorance, Surf N ep and the Drain You You of life demos all coming on 1 cd-TJ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: http://myworld.ebay.com/themetalkingdom   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 4:10 pm

VegasCDs now called TheMetalKingdom

http://myworld.ebay.com/themetalkingdom

He sells Equinox : Auf Wiedersehen CD(R) for 130 USD :O ! The last time I saw the original was sold for 145 or so. Even if the original worth 200, a bootleg never worth so much to pay for.

Maybe 5 to 10 if you longing for some OOP Very Happy and HTF CDs. lol!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 12:22 am

ultmetal wrote:
i have it on cassette.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct   Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct
Page 1 of 1