Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ozzy "Prince Of Darkness" box set

Go down 
+4
Addy
candlemass
krokus
dirtracin1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dirtracin1
Metal student
Metal student
dirtracin1

Number of posts : 140

Ozzy "Prince Of Darkness" box set Empty
PostSubject: Ozzy "Prince Of Darkness" box set   Ozzy "Prince Of Darkness" box set Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:24 pm

I was just in my local Walmart, and found it with a sticker price of $20.00. along with some other non-metal box sets, like Journey, Santana, and a few others i can't remember.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy "Prince Of Darkness" box set   Ozzy "Prince Of Darkness" box set Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:37 pm

Thats very cheap. I payed a lot more for it when it came out. Its not bad only the cover songs cd is very very bad and also some of the special guests on some of the songs. still, for 20 DOLLARS its a buy or die thing.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy "Prince Of Darkness" box set   Ozzy "Prince Of Darkness" box set Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:27 pm

Unlike Ozzy, Dio has some dignity, and that's why he is not as successful as Ozzy. For the most part people are not as impressed by greatness as they are by sensationalism.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy "Prince Of Darkness" box set   Ozzy "Prince Of Darkness" box set Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:21 am

I got the Ozzy boxset for about 20 bucks used 2 years ago
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy "Prince Of Darkness" box set   Ozzy "Prince Of Darkness" box set Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:47 pm

That's cool and all, but I think I will pass. I have all of his original albums (like everyone else here) and all of the remasters, so I think I am pretty set. Peace.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy "Prince Of Darkness" box set   Ozzy "Prince Of Darkness" box set Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:42 pm

It's a pretty cool box set though. I bought it mainyl for the covers album, but I have yet to listen to it! Very Happy

Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy "Prince Of Darkness" box set   Ozzy "Prince Of Darkness" box set Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:15 am

I got that box-set for £18.
Very cheap for a cool box-set.
Also got the Pantera Singles box-set which is quite rare for £15 at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy "Prince Of Darkness" box set   Ozzy "Prince Of Darkness" box set Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:05 am

The Covers disk is great as is the disk that has "Walk on Water" I love that tune
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy "Prince Of Darkness" box set   Ozzy "Prince Of Darkness" box set Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:56 pm

I picked this one up at Wally World, too. Not bad at all. A must-have for all Ozzy maniacs! 10/10 headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy "Prince Of Darkness" box set   Ozzy "Prince Of Darkness" box set Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ozzy "Prince Of Darkness" box set
Page 1 of 1