Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You know what's bull crap?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

You know what's bull crap? Empty
PostSubject: You know what's bull crap?   You know what's bull crap? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:06 pm

Youtube's copyright crap. If you guys have seen my Youtube profile, you know that I make cartoons of metal bands. I had an Anthrax "Got the time" one that was up for about a year with no issues, and then suddenly they delete it spontaneously with no warning or anything, saying it violated copyright laws! In that case, why don't they do that to all the people who put up the actual music video? I tried to put it up again today, but no, they immediately disable it and send me this 'third party' bull crap. This time I took action, and disputed that it didn't violate sh*t! I bought the CD, so I should be able to do whatever I want with the song as long I give Anthrax the rights to it, right?

angry
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bull crap?   You know what's bull crap? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:28 pm

My definition of bullcrap stands.

Dave Matthews Band.

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bull crap?   You know what's bull crap? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:30 pm

tohostudios wrote:
My definition of bullcrap stands.

Dave Matthews Band.

Better than Steve Miller band
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bull crap?   You know what's bull crap? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:42 pm

NOT!!!!

Not that I'm a big Steve Miller fan but I haven't heard a band that annoys me more than DMB in years. Nasally vocals, pretentious lyrics and an uber-presence on every so-called alternative radio station.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bull crap?   You know what's bull crap? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:46 pm

tohostudios wrote:
NOT!!!!

Not that I'm a big Steve Miller fan but I haven't heard a band that annoys me more than DMB in years. Nasally vocals, pretentious lyrics and an uber-presence on every so-called alternative radio station.

I'm with toho dmb blows, my stupid brother loves this band and plays them continuously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bull crap?   You know what's bull crap? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:49 pm

sam wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
NOT!!!!

I'm with toho dmb blows, my stupid brother loves this band and plays them continuously.

You have my sympathy, bro.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bull crap?   You know what's bull crap? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:54 pm

tohostudios wrote:
sam wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
NOT!!!!

You have my sympathy, bro.

thanks, I just hit him back with some grindcore and he goes away lol!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bull crap?   You know what's bull crap? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:56 pm

Ewwww...

Now I have to pick between DMB and grindcore?

I can't. Just kill me now; music as I knew it has died.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bull crap?   You know what's bull crap? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:56 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Ewwww...

Now I have to pick between DMB and grindcore?

I can't. Just kill me now; music as I knew it has died.

lol!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bull crap?   You know what's bull crap? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:42 am

You know what's bull crap? Bull

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bull crap?   You know what's bull crap? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:52 am

Schbopo wrote:
Youtube's copyright crap. If you guys have seen my Youtube profile, you know that I make cartoons of metal bands. I had an Anthrax "Got the time" one that was up for about a year with no issues, and then suddenly they delete it spontaneously with no warning or anything, saying it violated copyright laws! In that case, why don't they do that to all the people who put up the actual music video? I tried to put it up again today, but no, they immediately disable it and send me this 'third party' bull crap. This time I took action, and disputed that it didn't violate sh*t! I bought the CD, so I should be able to do whatever I want with the song as long I give Anthrax the rights to it, right?

angry

Sorry, but you purchasing the CD only gives you the rights to listen to the CD. It doesn't give you the rights to publish it online, make copies, etc.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bull crap?   You know what's bull crap? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:44 am

detuned wrote:
Schbopo wrote:

angry

Sorry, but you purchasing the CD only gives you the rights to listen to the CD. It doesn't give you the rights to publish it online, make copies, etc.

If I buy a CD, I can make copies for myself right? I just can't make copies and distribute them.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bull crap?   You know what's bull crap? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:16 am

Quote :
If I buy a CD, I can make copies for myself right? I just can't make copies and distribute them.

That's my understanding. Back-up copies.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bull crap?   You know what's bull crap? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:25 pm

detuned wrote:

Fair enough, but if they delete my stupid little cartoon, why not do the same to the people who uploaded the actual video?
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bull crap?   You know what's bull crap? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:34 pm

Looks like I've won the battle! Here's the video.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bull crap?   You know what's bull crap? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:44 pm

tohostudios wrote:
NOT!!!!

One of my favorite bands! 🤘
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bull crap?   You know what's bull crap? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:10 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Looks like I've won the battle! Here's the video.

What album is that on? You do know that's a cover of a Joe Jackson song, right?

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bull crap?   You know what's bull crap? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:00 pm

tohostudios wrote:
What album is that on? You do know that's a cover of a Joe Jackson song, right?

It's on Persistence of Time.

Oh yeah, I forgot it was a cover. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bull crap?   You know what's bull crap? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know what's bull crap?
Page 1 of 1