Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Megadeth: That One Night (live in Buenos Aires

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Megadeth: That One Night (live in Buenos Aires Empty
PostSubject: Megadeth: That One Night (live in Buenos Aires   Megadeth: That One Night (live in Buenos Aires Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 6:53 pm

I was looking through iTunes and came across this listing. I was wondering if anyone has downloaded it and what they thought of the show. I love live albums that are done well with a great deal of crowd participation.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth: That One Night (live in Buenos Aires   Megadeth: That One Night (live in Buenos Aires Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 7:37 pm

I have the DVD and I like it although Dave could have more energy the rest of the band rawks on stage!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth: That One Night (live in Buenos Aires   Megadeth: That One Night (live in Buenos Aires Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 5:30 am

I'm considering buying the DVD at some point. I've just been reluctant because the tracks they cut off were some of the best.

Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth: That One Night (live in Buenos Aires   Megadeth: That One Night (live in Buenos Aires Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 6:01 am

It's an excellent DVD... Mustaine is on top form
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth: That One Night (live in Buenos Aires   Megadeth: That One Night (live in Buenos Aires Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 11:00 am

I need to see this dvd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth: That One Night (live in Buenos Aires   Megadeth: That One Night (live in Buenos Aires Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megadeth: That One Night (live in Buenos Aires
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: