Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thrash with clean-ish vocals

Go down 
+13
Thrasher73
manny
DallasBlack
Schbopo
Troublezone
Temple of Blood
Required Fields
Lurideath
MetalH
Stender
kmorg
ultmetal
Rex
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

Thrash with clean-ish vocals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrash with clean-ish vocals   Thrash with clean-ish vocals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:57 am

You guys are a bank of knowledge, wow. And sorry I didn't do a search for this topic before. Please hold back the cat-o-nine-tails if you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrash with clean-ish vocals   Thrash with clean-ish vocals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:37 am

DallasBlack wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:
https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/heart-of-metal-f1/clean-thrash-t3085.htm

I knew I had started a thread like this before. It's all good though.

I think a year is long enough for the statute of limitations to run out on a thread...

lol!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Thrash with clean-ish vocals   Thrash with clean-ish vocals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:14 pm

Rex you can start all the Trash threads you want in my opinion Smile
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Thrash with clean-ish vocals   Thrash with clean-ish vocals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:13 pm

You just wanting suggestions regardless of the rarity status of the bands releases?

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Thrash with clean-ish vocals   Thrash with clean-ish vocals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:21 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
You just wanting suggestions regardless of the rarity status of the bands releases?

That would be nice to know. While I'm familiar with some of these guys, there's lots more I'd like to check out (great list Lurideath!)Providing, of course, it won't cost me my right testicle to purchase a copy.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Thrash with clean-ish vocals   Thrash with clean-ish vocals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:35 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Basically yeah. I was wanting to check out some new thrashy stuff, but I don't like the screamy vocals that the new bands have.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Thrash with clean-ish vocals   Thrash with clean-ish vocals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:42 pm

Ok. I'll get home tonight and hammer out a list of stuff that I don't think has been mentioned yet.

If you are just wanting the music itself, I can possibly upload some stuff for you and provide the links. Only thing I need is to find some good FREE software for ripping CDs. I got a new computer recently, so I no longer have a program to do it with.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Thrash with clean-ish vocals   Thrash with clean-ish vocals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:46 pm

That would be AWESOME!
I have a Mac so I think iTunes is the stuff. But I've seen people say that it doesn't run well on the PC. But I've read a lot of PC people love Foobar (http://www.foobar2000.org/).
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Thrash with clean-ish vocals   Thrash with clean-ish vocals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:00 pm

Ok, I'll check it out.

I'll probably have to do the albums in .zip or .rar to upload them (I use rapidshare for uploads and I believe the files have to be compressed). Once I get a rip program I'll do some up for you.

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Thrash with clean-ish vocals   Thrash with clean-ish vocals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:08 pm

A lot of great metal albums aren't available on iTunes.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Thrash with clean-ish vocals   Thrash with clean-ish vocals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:29 pm

iTunes as a music player, not the store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrash with clean-ish vocals   Thrash with clean-ish vocals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:29 pm

TOB - iTunes is also a Media Player, like Windows Media Player...

SideShow - Windows Media Player can rip CD's...
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Thrash with clean-ish vocals   Thrash with clean-ish vocals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:32 pm

Sorry, I misunderstood.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Thrash with clean-ish vocals   Thrash with clean-ish vocals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:10 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
SideShow - Windows Media Player can rip CD's...

It can? Didn't know that. Do you know how (never knew it could, so wouldn't have a clue as to how to do it)? I'm using Vista, mind you, so it may be different...

PostSubject: Re: Thrash with clean-ish vocals   Thrash with clean-ish vocals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:49 pm

CDEX is the best freeware ripping program, IMO. It's very non-evasive to your system and doesn't use a billion resources like iTunes.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Thrash with clean-ish vocals   Thrash with clean-ish vocals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:55 pm

What about thrash with hash-ish vocals?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Thrash with clean-ish vocals   Thrash with clean-ish vocals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:09 pm

Faith or Fear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thrash with clean-ish vocals   Thrash with clean-ish vocals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thrash with clean-ish vocals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2