Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metalhead personals/dating services

Go down 
+14
jstate
metalinmyveins
ZetaReticuli
wolfie
juanmiguel
Troublezone
Temple of Blood
Fat Freddy
SAHB Healer
Wargod
scottmitchell74
krokus
mc666
Required Fields
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

Metalhead personals/dating services Empty
PostSubject: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 10:00 pm

I was on a message board a while ago, and someone suggested something like this be done. Someone else later replied:

"For every girl, there would be about 40 guys."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 10:16 pm

just compare the male/female ratio at this forum alone & you get the impression that the person was correct.

Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 10:23 pm

Yeah, probably. Most metalhead women are ugly as hell, anyways.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 6:44 am

Required Fields wrote:
well after 40 guys, she's probably a little tired. Laughing very hard

krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 6:49 am

Its hard to find a metal lady, thats true. I am lucky and i have one for already 10 years.
Its easier when you are younger because at least where i live their have been always young metal ladies. The problem is when they get older, they become normal girls that i dont like at all. The best girls are the ones that love metal. HAIL TO THEM.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 8:00 am

My wife is a lost cause, lol, but I'm trying to raise a couple of metal girls! Not pushing the issue, though, so we'll see when they get older if they still like metal...
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 9:28 am

In this country metalhead women are few and far between. Most young women are either into glam country, rap, hip hop, or the girly stuff like Brittany "bald head" Spears.

Now in the 80's it was much different I think most would tend to agree?

Wargod48

NP: Keldian - Heaven's Gate
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 2:20 am

That's exactly right about the 80's. In fact I started collecting AOR metal and the heavier pomprock again purely out of nostalgia for the goodtimes when my girlfriend of that era and I could actually drive around and enjoy the tape deck without fighting about what to play. When I was married (much later, to a different woman) we didn't even try to connect over music even though we were both huge music buffs. It's sad. My now ex-wife is married to someone else, and she tells me that everytime he acts jealous about her previous marriage to me she just tells him about the time that she had to stoop to going to see Ronnie James Dio with me. She says it calms him right down; because nobody should do something so terrible to his wife as drag her to Dio (in his opinion).
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 8:40 am

My wife was into hair metal back in the late 80s (wasn't everybody?) and she still carries a torch for Jon Bon Jovi and Sebastian Bach, but 99 percent of the time she listens to country music sick or classic rock these days. She doesn't have a problem with my metal mania, though, so I guess I'll keep her. Smile
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 12:54 pm

my wife listens to some metal, but she's definetly not a metalhead. she likes alot of stuff.

Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 1:03 pm

40 is a convervative estimate. More like 100 I think.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 1:42 pm

mc666 wrote:
Required Fields wrote:
well after 40 guys, she's probably a little tired. Laughing very hard

That kind of reminds me of the scene in Clerks.
"37 in a row?" laughing
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 8:36 am

mc666 wrote:
just compare the male/female ratio at this forum alone & you get the impression that the person was correct.

There are female members of this forum? Where? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 6:06 pm

There used to be one of those services; they were advertisers of ours at Metal-Rules.com

I joined, and it was awful. It was a total sausage-fest. For every hot chick, there were 80 hard-looking leatherloined sea hags.

As if it mattered: the male-to-female ratio was literally 300 to 1. No joke... So you were guaranteed the fiercest of competition even if you DID find someone who fit your fancy.

Really, for a metalhead/goth/punk, I would recommend something like Alt.com or using something like VampireFreaks.com, CherryTap, or MySpace for your online hunting grounds. There are many single, freaky gals out there that cruise these sites. And it has been my experience that the freakier the girl, the more likely it is she is into extreme music.

)+(
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 4:33 am

Stig,
You sure have a way with words. LOL sausage-fest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 11:34 am

Sausage-fest? That reminds me...

NO GIRLS!
JUST BOYS!
WE'RE GONNA THROW A SAUSAGE PARTY THAT THE MEN WILL ENJOY!
Back to top Go down
juanmiguel
Metal student
Metal student
juanmiguel

Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 2:22 am

it's the same here in the philippines though there are a few hot babes fronting death metal bands. . . hehe

check this one out, i saw them on april 21:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=1615491
Back to top Go down
wolfie
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: ya got to be kidding   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:00 am

i look out at 17k people a nite when im on the road. its a garbage can of smurfed up relationships...finding a girl w/ the same interests as a metal guy is a mission trust me..
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:14 am

I gave up looking for a girl that's into metal, I really don't care anymore. Va**na is va**na, and that's that.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:45 am

For various reasons, I've never cared to have a girlfriend who was a fan of heavy metal. I think for me, sometimes it's nice to have a few differences as it pertains to our interests. As long as my significant other never questions why I listen to heavy metal (by mocking it), then that's all I care about. When it comes to concerts, I would just assume hang out with the guys.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:29 pm

From my own experience dating metalheads - it's fun for a few weeks then the crazy sets in. Of course at the time (20's) that was what I was really attracted to.

My girlfriend isn't a fan but is fine with it all. I like it that way actually. It gets to be one of "my things".

I loved in the eighties when everyone was into metal. First girl I ever loved used to get just about every hair/sleaze/glam cd that came out. Found a lot of good bands through her. Funny thing is I'm friends with her on facebook and brought that up. Her reply, "I grew out of that....I'm into Buffet and such these days". Though she did admit she still enjoyed Faith No More and remembers that I was the one to introduce (no pun intended) her to it.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:27 am

My girlfriend already liked the Scorpions, Led Zeppelin and Godsmack before i met her. I introduced her to a lot of metal like Flotsam, Trouble, Down, Overkill, L.O.A. etc...
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:05 pm

I've never had a girlfriend that was into metal, and frankly I don't care. Plus a lot of metal chicks are kinda effed up upstairs (at least most of 'em that I've met).
Back to top Go down
Ultimate.Nightmare
Metal novice
Metal novice
Ultimate.Nightmare

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:43 pm

I got lucky. When I first met her I was going through her tape/record collection and came across Helloween's "Keeper...Part I" (the one I didn't have on cassette) and some Nuclear Assault vinyls. Shocked as all Hell. I ended up getting married to her.

Metalhead personals/dating services L_c195d496c7884830ab48d401fee5fd7e
Metalhead personals/dating services L_ec912349c2154c4f953f9931fcb19e9b
Back to top Go down
kala83
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:56 pm

for a girl that just got into newer metal recently i would agree that is hard to meet guys that are into the genre and not just assholes.

I have meet quite a few guys that I tried to connect with and its general attitudes in general seem to get in the way of thing progressing.

I have had casual relationships with guys in metal bands that are really cool and I get along with great. But I wish I could find that kind of thing in a guy I would like to possibly pursue something serious with.

lol I feel like kind of nerd when I say I usually go for guys that like harder music and that have long hair and beards but that is my kind of guy really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metalhead personals/dating services   Metalhead personals/dating services Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metalhead personals/dating services
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next