Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mad Shadow from Canada!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Mad Shadow from Canada! Empty
PostSubject: Mad Shadow from Canada!   Mad Shadow from Canada! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:41 pm

Well Your seeing more and more of this style, refering to the sound of the 70's with a modern twitch. The Answer is one band I see doing it and I'm sure there are others!

http://www.myspace.com/madshadowband

Abort Magazine says that Mad Shadow is full of heavy groove riffs, old-school style guitar solos, and raunchy blues style vocals that will have you feeling like you’re caught in some sort of time-travel inducing acid flashback.

Mad Shadow's sound is a throwback to the raunchy guitar rock of 70's bands such as Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith or Deep Purple. You can also hear that contemporary bands like Soundgarden, Tool and Audioslave have influenced them as well. The combination of Danny's classic 70's style lead guitar sound, Erik's charismatic, powerful stage presence and the fist-pounding, "can't sit still" rhythm provided by Josh and Tyler never fail to leave the crowd breathless and wanting more. Mad Shadow's live show is like no other. As has been proven time and time again you will never see the same show twice. The depth of these young rockers' ability to break out, sending Danny into blistering solos and impromptu jam-renditions of their best known songs is sure to drop you right in the middle of the rock and roll inferno that is Mad Shadow.

Can you dig it? I can!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Mad Shadow from Canada! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad Shadow from Canada!   Mad Shadow from Canada! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:50 pm

Another band close to same style from the UK!

http://www.myspace.com/soundsofcaligula

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

Mad Shadow from Canada!
Page 1 of 1