Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!!

Go down 
+4
Wargod
Metallic Blaze
tohostudios
Metalgiant
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Metalgiant
Metal novice
Metal novice
Metalgiant

Number of posts : 78

New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! Empty
PostSubject: New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!!   New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:30 pm

Out tomorrow!!!!! Friday!
Can`t wait to hear it! Will get the limited edition with the 3 extra tracks.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!!   New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:33 pm

I'll be picking this up too.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!!   New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:13 pm

ME THREEE!!!

I've been looking forward to this one for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!!   New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:20 pm

Me 4!

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!!   New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:34 pm

New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! 438278
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!!   New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:53 pm

Have you heard the samples? Sounds really good.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!!   New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:56 am

I will have to check this band out!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!!   New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:00 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Have you heard the samples? Sounds really good.

YEAH!!! This stuff is kicking my ass!!!

New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! 778825 New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! 778825 New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! 778825
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!!   New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:24 pm

That is bitterseet news to hear. While I've been waiting forever for a new SG album, it just won't be the same without the late Mike Baker. However, the music of Carl Cadden-James, Brendt Allman, Chris Ingles, and Gary Wehrkamp is the true driving force of SG so I'm sure it won't dissapoint.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!!   New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:36 am

DallasBlack wrote:
That is bitterseet news to hear. While I've been waiting forever for a new SG album, it just won't be the same without the late Mike Baker. However, the music of Carl Cadden-James, Brendt Allman, Chris Ingles, and Gary Wehrkamp is the true driving force of SG so I'm sure it won't dissapoint.

That's my thoughts as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!!   New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:29 pm

This thing smokes and the new singer has a Mike like quality to his voice. Ralf Scheepers sings on one of the songs and it works really well.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!!   New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:30 pm

Can't wait to get this! It's at the top of my list!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!!   New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:03 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Can't wait to get this!

Me niether which is why I ordered it this morning.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!!   New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:18 am

Heard it the other day, it was fantastic!

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!!   New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:32 pm

Sucks having to wait for the mail to deliver this one. Every other SG album I've had has come from Best Buy and Virgin for Room V but this is the first time I've had to order a SG album and wait for it. I'm beginning to hate Best Buy and the people at Virgin who decided to shut the TX stores down New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! Icon_mad .
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!!   New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:57 pm

It is indeed a great album and I'd rate it right after Tyranny and Room V (only beats out Carved In Stone due to all the unecessary trakcks). The new vocalist Brian Ashland is different in some aspects but fits the music well. Also now that Mike is gone you can still hear vocals similar to what we are used to which shows how much Carl Cadden James' back up vocals and the vocal harmonies are important to the overall SG sound. Digital Ghost is probably the best SG song since Crystalline Dream (but not overpassing it). I also liked the guest vocalists Clay Barton and the icomprable Ralf Scheepers (they both did a great job on their respective songs).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!!   New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:35 pm

I like it better then Tyranny but nothing tops Room V.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!!   New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:08 pm

I finally got a copy of "Digital Ghosts". Wow, this is a great album!

Who else has it, and what are your thoughts on it?
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!!   New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 am

I have a barely used copy of DG for sale! Any takers?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!!   New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New SHADOW GALLERY Album!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: