Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

miseration-the mirroring shadow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

miseration-the mirroring shadow Empty
PostSubject: miseration-the mirroring shadow   miseration-the mirroring shadow Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:15 pm

possible the best and most brutal death metal album of 2009-10.

honestly i was suprised when they dropped the standard melodic death metal style because they did it very well. turns out they dor normal death metal even better!

miseration-the mirroring shadow 11840
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

miseration-the mirroring shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: miseration-the mirroring shadow   miseration-the mirroring shadow Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Don't have it yet - I was a bit apprehensive after listening to the stuff on their Myspace from the new album. Their debut was hands-down my favorite death metal album of 2007, and I really liked their melodic death metal take, because it was still crushing and heavy. However, the new record (at least from what I heard) makes it sound like they're copying Inevitable End and all the other bands out there trying to be all technical and brutal. I'll probably get it eventually, but I was a bit disappointed that they didn't continue in the vein of the 1st.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro

miseration-the mirroring shadow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: