Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

band forums

Go down 
+11
Tall Tyrion
XYZ
Schbopo
Troublezone
DeathCult
Thrasher73
tohostudios
manny
Fat Freddy
kmorg
biddle
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

band forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:07 pm

Nothing makes sense anymore.

Just watch out, T-1000, you might get banned or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:08 pm

T-1000 wrote:
troublezone wrote:
This is a real metal board, just look in the archives and old posts. All people that are willing to behave civil despite religious or whatever differences can come here and talk metal. If you have a deep rooted hate for Christian metal then you'll not be comfortable here half the time because it is discussed and "liked" by many.
When did I say I have a deep hate for Christian Metal. Holy smokes, you people are something else.

In your defense, you didn't say that.

But in our defense, you've not been very clear or hospitable in your posts or comments. Courtesy is a two-way street. Hang out and talk all you want...but be mindful of the fact that you're a new guest in someone else's house.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:10 pm

Quote :
Nothing makes sense anymore.

Just watch out, T-1000, you might get banned or something

See above for how tolerant this board is.

Schlomo is not 18, he's considerably younger yet because he's quasi-cool (Primus fetish notwithstanding), board management allows him to stay.

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:11 pm

And because I have Rasputin in my signature. That always helps.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:12 pm

Personally, I think that hurts your cause.

Unless you reference Therion's "Khlysti Evangelist".

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:13 pm

Shaumo is a cool kid, btw T-1000 do not exchange private PM with Schamu I know you like young but Schboo is still an innocent
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:15 pm

Quote :
Schamu

lol!

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:16 pm

manny wrote:
Shaumo is a cool kid, btw T-1000 do not exchange private PM with Schamu I know you like young but Schboo is still an innocent

Be nice... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:17 pm

manny wrote:
What the hell are you talking about? Are you calling me a pedophile? I have a wife and two kids.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:18 pm

It's called a joke. Heard of em?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:19 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Calling me a pedophile is a joke?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:19 pm

T-1000 wrote:
manny wrote:
What the hell are you talking about? Are you calling me a pedophile? I have a wife and two kids.

Manny's joking...

But, like I said, it wouldn't hurt for you to settle down, settle in and post a little more clearly...in general.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:20 pm

T-1000 wrote:
Schbopo wrote:

Well, so was Terminator 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:22 pm

Schbopo wrote:
T-1000 wrote:
Schbopo wrote:

Well, so was Terminator 3.

You tried... lol!

T-1000 - no, calling someone a pedophile is nothing to joke about...but Manny isn't seriously leveling an accusation against you...chill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:22 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
T-1000 wrote:
manny wrote:

Manny's joking...

But, like I said, it wouldn't hurt for you to settle down, settle in and post a little more clearly...in general.
Yeah, that was hilarious. Calling me a
pedophile, yeah real funny. I am almost sorry I came here. I can take a
joke, but that was really smurfed up. I have a decent job, a wife, and
two kids. I am being called a pedophile, as a joke?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:24 pm

T-1000 I apologize my joke was in very bad taste, but to make up for for it I promise I will scarfice two goats and one dancing chicken in the name of Satan.

Last edited by manny on Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:24 pm

T-1000 wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
T-1000 wrote:
manny wrote:

Manny's joking...

Yeah, that was hilarious. Calling me a
pedophile, yeah real funny. I am almost sorry I came here. I can take a
joke, but that was really smurfed up. I have a decent job, a wife, and
two kids. I am being called a pedophile, as a joke?

No, dude...he wasn't serious. He was being sarcastic in response to your less-than-hospitable demeanor...

Part of the reason you're offended is because you haven't been here long enough to learn people's sense of humor & the way we give each other a hard time in fun...
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

T-1000 wrote:
troublezone wrote:
This is a real metal board, just look in the archives and old posts. All people that are willing to behave civil despite religious or whatever differences can come here and talk metal. If you have a deep rooted hate for Christian metal then you'll not be comfortable here half the time because it is discussed and "liked" by many.
When did I say I have a deep hate for Christian Metal. Holy smokes, you people are something else.

I said "if" you have a deep hate. Maybe hate isn't the right word to make my point but you did say...
Quote :
I find Christian Metal to be an oxymoron.
You also managed to bring up...
Quote :
I see a lot of Christianity, and that's not how this place was described in Wiki. If I would have known this place was like this, I would have never come here. Jeesh

Don't act all innocent.

Last edited by troublezone on Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:25 pm

Another one bites the dust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:26 pm

troublezone wrote:
T-1000 wrote:
troublezone wrote:

I said "if" you have a deep hate. Maybe hate isn't the right word to make my point but you did say...
Quote :
I find Christian Metal to be an oxymoron.
. You also managed to bring up...
Quote :
I see a lot of Christianity, and that's not how this place was described in Wiki. If I would have known this place was like this, I would have never come here. Jeesh

Don't act all innocent.

He has a point, T...
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:27 pm

Scared another one away. Nice going guys.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:27 pm

Uh oh, T is now "Guest".

I was trying to be nice...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:28 pm

xyz wrote:

I will never understand why newbies to any board go in guns ablazin' without getting a feel for the people who post there.

Oh well...

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:28 pm

tohostudios wrote:
xyz wrote:

I will never understand why newbies to any board go in guns ablazin' without getting a feel for the people who post there.

Oh well...

That's what I was trying to get him to see...that's all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

band forums
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next