Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

band forums

Go down 
+11
Tall Tyrion
XYZ
Schbopo
Troublezone
DeathCult
Thrasher73
tohostudios
manny
Fat Freddy
kmorg
biddle
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

band forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:21 pm

wait a minute ACM2 is this a SPAM, are you promoting ACM theatre chains? That is not metal nor is it honoring Satan if that is your evil scheme !!! But if you are can I get some free passes?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:21 pm

ACM2 wrote:
For the record ACM has been deleted here, and many other forums, for only posting a link. I myself have never been disrespectful. Deleting someone over a link, sounds like the work of a true coward. Rather than let me, or someone who supports ACM state an opinion, or try to have a fair discussion.

So say what you like about me, or my followers. You ban us, for what? Posting a link. There are links all over this site, yet for posting a link you ban us. Myself and our supporters, have been nothing but respectful in our posts. The Christians who are offended over a link, are the animals, the scum of this Earth.

Think what you want, ACM is growing, and has many hardcore suppporters. You can ban us, but you cannot ban how people feel.

Is it really THAT hard to read? You claim to be 39, yet act like you're 15! Oooo, poor you!

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:01 pm

kmorg wrote:
ACM2 wrote:
For the record ACM has been deleted here, and many other forums, for only posting a link. I myself have never been disrespectful. Deleting someone over a link, sounds like the work of a true coward. Rather than let me, or someone who supports ACM state an opinion, or try to have a fair discussion.

So say what you like about me, or my followers. You ban us, for what? Posting a link. There are links all over this site, yet for posting a link you ban us. Myself and our supporters, have been nothing but respectful in our posts. The Christians who are offended over a link, are the animals, the scum of this Earth.

Think what you want, ACM is growing, and has many hardcore suppporters. You can ban us, but you cannot ban how people feel.

Is it really THAT hard to read? You claim to be 39, yet act like you're 15! Oooo, poor you!
Now see, prime example. Rather than have an intelligent discussion, the Christian goes for the insult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:05 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
What I have a problem with is-why would you waste your time being anti any kind of music.If you dont like something dont listen to it.Seems like a wasted life spending your energy on something you Hate.
You have a problem with bands, who attack things they "hate"? So by this logic, you would have a problem with a song like "A Dogs Breakfast" by Tourniquet? It attacks, many mainsteam religions, that do not conform, or agree with the beliefs of Christianity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:26 pm

ACM2 wrote:
You have a problem with bands, who attack things they "hate"? So by this logic, you would have a problem with a song like "A Dogs Breakfast" by Tourniquet? It attacks, many mainsteam religions, that do not conform, or agree with the beliefs of Christianity.

Start a new thread please. This discussion has nothing to do with this topic.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:26 pm

This thread had a topic?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:27 pm

tohostudios wrote:
This thread had a topic?

Somewhere, long ago, yes it did.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:30 pm

[/quote]You have a problem with bands, who attack things they "hate"? So by this logic, you would have a problem with a song like "A Dogs Breakfast" by Tourniquet? It attacks, many mainsteam religions, that do not conform, or agree with the beliefs of Christianity.[/quote]

No I have a problem with the fact that Tourinquet sucks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:30 pm

Quote :

I like you more and more everyday. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:31 pm

manny wrote:

manny, get out of my head dammit.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:37 pm

ACM2 wrote:
thrasher73 wrote:
What I have a problem with is-why would you waste your time being anti any kind of music.If you dont like something dont listen to it.Seems like a wasted life spending your energy on something you Hate.

Hmm...pretty enlightening, I'm glad you came back or whatever. So how do I get involved with your organization?....I dont have to drink blood or anything screepy like that right?
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:42 pm

ACM2 wrote:
kmorg wrote:
ACM2 wrote:

Now see, prime example. Rather than have an intelligent discussion, the Christian goes for the insult.

I love how this guy states that he and his supporters have been nothing but respectful, BUT, then in the very next line he calls Christians animals, and the scum of the earth. Wow, if that's considered being respectful, I wonder what the definition of disrespectful is in their eyes...

Probably raping and pillaging, otherwise everything else is par for the course, I guess.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:46 pm

So tell the truth you work for AMC movie chain of theatres !!! I always suspected their were a tool of Satan when they started promoting Michael Moore and Mighty Duck films.

Last edited by manny on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:47 pm

ACM2 wrote:

You can't expect respect if you don't show it. The comment I bolded is not respectful at all and it was the first thing you posted.

You're free to stay & talk Metal...but nobody here forces any of thier personal political or religous (or anti-religous) views upon anyone.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:53 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
ACM2 wrote:

You can't expect respect if you don't show it. The comment I bolded is not respectful at all and it was the first thing you posted.

You're free to stay & talk Metal...but nobody here forces any of thier personal political or religous (or anti-religous) views upon anyone.

And even if you read the discussion, we don't attack each other for their views.

I saw the ACM2 and I must need glasses, I thought it said ATM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:20 pm

ACM2 doesn't seem to get it. Am I a Christian? Not at all. I find it very difficult to believe in something I cannot see or understand. I believe in the possibilities of all things, however. Still, I'm no Christian.

But see, the difference is that while I may not believe, I don't hate those that do; I don't have a problem with anyone that believes in God. In fact, I commend them for having that faith. Are there plenty of moronic Christians out there? Sure, absolutely. Do those people outnumber the regular morons of society? Not a chance. So why attribute the idiocy of one to their religion? It's idiocy, no matter what way you slice it. If an stupid-ass happens to be a Christian, he's just a stupid-ass! His beliefs have nothing to do with it.

ACM2 clearly doesn't grasp that notion. He wants to think people are hating on him because he's anti-Christian and he's posted a link to an anti-Christian website. That's not it at all. People are against him (in a very non-hateful way, I might add) because he's being an insulting douche. He's not interested in intelligent discussion. I gave him that on page one and he said I made no sense. What that meant was that he had no logical response to what I wrote; and you'll probably see the same kind of response to this.

What I always find funny about the anti-anything types is that they're never any different than those they rail against. At its core, whatever ACM2 believes in, he follows those beliefs and defends them in the exact same manner that his "enemies" follow and defend their beliefs. There is no difference. And generally, the loudest anti-whatever supporters--those that scream about hate and injustice--are the ones that perpetuate those things to an extreme degree.

Here we have one of those idiots I spoke of earlier, creating numerous accounts over the course of months, spreading his cut-and-dry hateful, arrogant and ignorant rhetoric, while implying that those who've never fully banned him from this site or shown any outward anger or hate toward him are the ones that are truly hateful and ignorant. It's priceless, really.

ACM2, you are a fool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:24 pm

Well put Eyesore.

Quote :
At its core, whatever ACM2 believes in, he
follows those beliefs and defends them in the exact same manner that
his "enemies" follow and defend their beliefs. There is no difference.
And generally, the loudest anti-whatever supporters--those that scream
about hate and injustice--are the ones that perpetuate those things to
an extreme degree.

This is similar to the people who try to be so non-conformist and end up conforming, just to a different set of ideas. I guess you learn things like this with age. Or you end up being almost 40 with your best years behind you trying to grasp a hold to anything with substance that makes the past 40 years worth it.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:25 pm

Using logic to try to reason with a moron. I find that highly commendable of you Eyesore, I also think that logic escapes this guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:39 pm

manny wrote:
Using logic to try to reason with a moron. I find that highly commendable of you Eyesore, I also think that logic escapes this guy.
It's the older but newer Eyesore. He's pretty boring. lol!
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:11 pm

ACM is a poopyhead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:50 pm

Man, I wasted so many words here. Too bad.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:58 pm

Actually, I'm glad he's not a Christian. We have way too many hateful and ignorant Christians. The ACM is the Westboro Baptist Church of atheism and ACM here is their Fred Phelps. Smile
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:25 pm

joy boy's birthday is coming up. this thread deserves a revival... it's hilarious.

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:08 am

I see you're playing "Toilet Tantalizers" and other goodies in his celebration, mc666....

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:10 am

kmorg wrote:
I see you're playing "Toilet Tantalizers" and other goodies in his celebration, mc666....
it seemed to fit the occasion. band forums - Page 5 288219

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: band forums   band forums - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

band forums
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5