Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got fired for no reason today

Go down 
+10
the sentinel
XYZ
SAHB Healer
manny
Tall Tyrion
Thrasher73
mc666
Schbopo
tohostudios
Stender
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Got fired for no reason today Empty
PostSubject: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:05 pm

yeah the employer that I have been working for the last 4 yrs decided to fire me for something I didnt do this morning. The thing is, this guy is the only one in my working hitstory, so I'm forced to use him as a reference which is going to make it even harder for me to get a new job now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:08 pm

That blows goats. Are you still living with your parents or are you out on your own?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:11 pm

spectrefate wrote:
That blows goats. Are you still living with your parents or are you out on your own?

I'm living with them now, but next couple weeks I'm supposed to be getting a place with a couple friends...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:12 pm

Well I hope everything works out for you. Getting fired sucks.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:16 pm

Sorry to hear this.

PostSubject: Re: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:19 pm

Dude, the fact you worked for somebody for 4 years says a lot about you, especially your first job.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:21 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
Dude, the fact you worked for somebody for 4 years says a lot about you, especially your first job.

Yeah I really liked working for him too.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:25 pm

I got fired during my stint at Wendy's for eating all the fries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:27 pm

Schbopo wrote:
I got fired during my stint at Wendy's for eating all the fries.

At least you didn't stick your dick in the chili. That was my a friend of mine's first job experience travesty.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:40 pm

that sucks but you're young. you'll bounce back quickly.

Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:55 pm

Sorry to hear,Stender.But four years is a good work record for someone your age.Something good will come along
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:04 pm

Sorry to hear about it, but you'll be able to get something else. If
you just list some other character references and explain your
situation with your former boss, I'm sure someone else would be willing
to give you a shot. Four years is quite a while to be employed at your
age.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:10 pm

Sorry about that Stender but you are young and who knows maybe this happened for a reason, I am sure something better will be around the corner.

4 Years is long time for a guy so young, it is easy to get caught up in the day to day routine, this will give you chance to maybe explorer other avenues and interest. In some ways this guy may have done you a favor, it may not seem that way at the moment but it may turn out to be a blessing in disguise to use an old cliche.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:44 pm

I got fired on suspicion of something I didn't do when I was a teenager, and the same thing happened to my best friend years later. You're better off having a different job rather than one that's willing to scapegoat a kid just because they are an easy target when something goes wrong. It happens a lot.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:08 pm

Sorry man. Keep your head up.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:29 pm

Hey, keep your chin up, man. All that matters is you know in your heart that you are innocent and take that with you to your next job and just work your a$$ off for them. Good luck. Peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:49 pm

Stender wrote:
yeah the employer that I have been working for the last 4 yrs decided to fire me for something I didnt do this morning. The thing is, this guy is the only one in my working hitstory, so I'm forced to use him as a reference which is going to make it even harder for me to get a new job now.
What did you get fired for? Can you prove you didn't do it?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:05 am

Eyesore wrote:
Stender wrote:
What did you get fired for? Can you prove you didn't do it?

No way of proving man, its basically my word against his. I worked doing professional landscaping and out of the workcrew I was in, somebody cut a bunch of stuff down that the client didnt want cut and I ended up being the fall guy. My boss then proceeded to list the small things that I had done wrong in the past and then said I was done...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:57 am

sounds like BS man.. bummer,, keep your head up.. itlll all work out
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:48 pm

Sue him, then you'll never have to work again! :lol

Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:22 pm

I don't know where your at (location), but here in Washington, menial labor jobs are a dime a dozen and don't pine over this lost job, if after 4 years this guy does not see your true self/potential or bother to listen and trust in you, than it was never meant to be and you should not waste any energy worrying about it.

Get yourself enrolled for unemployment ASAP. At least in a weak you will be getting a check, all be it a small one, while you are out hustling up a new job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:46 pm

Some good advice here so keep your head up.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:23 pm

that sucks...well you know what they say:

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17160

PostSubject: Re: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:27 am

Look at the bright side, at least it happened now and not 10 years down the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got fired for no reason today   Got fired for no reason today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got fired for no reason today
Page 1 of 1