Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morbid Saint Reissue (Finally!)

Go down 
+10
Leatherface
Temple of Blood
Vordul
nevermore
steel warrior
ultmetal
SideShowDisaSter
Lurideath
sam
Troublezone
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zombiewalkin
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
zombiewalkin

Number of posts : 292

Morbid Saint Reissue (Finally!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morbid Saint Reissue (Finally!)   Morbid Saint Reissue (Finally!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:13 pm

Ooooooooooh...........I like the sound of this!! Reminds me of the first Blood Feast album.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Saint Reissue (Finally!)   Morbid Saint Reissue (Finally!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:27 pm

Its a good classic album. I still have the original with Eddie cover in my collection.

I'd like to pick the rerelease, but $16 plus shipping for a brand-new re-issue is too salty for my taste. I'll wait till/when it drops to regular $12 and will pick one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Saint Reissue (Finally!)   Morbid Saint Reissue (Finally!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:59 pm

stormspell wrote:
Its a good classic album. I still have the original with Eddie cover in my collection.

I'd like to pick the rerelease, but $16 plus shipping for a brand-new re-issue is too salty for my taste. I'll wait till/when it drops to regular $12 and will pick one.

If you like to get rid of the Orig. I would trade/buy or whatever... greedy
Back to top Go down
zombiewalkin
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
zombiewalkin

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Saint Reissue (Finally!)   Morbid Saint Reissue (Finally!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:10 am

I ordered mine even though $16 was a little up there. I had the extra in my paypal so.....
Back to top Go down
zombiewalkin
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
zombiewalkin

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Saint Reissue (Finally!)   Morbid Saint Reissue (Finally!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:27 am

Got mine today......plus a dvd of one of their shows.....good stuff! I will pop in the dvd at a later point. I am really digging this band. They could have been pretty big with the right management and breaks.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Saint Reissue (Finally!)   Morbid Saint Reissue (Finally!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:06 pm

I ordered the album in the mail, and should receive it real soon. I can't wait to get it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Saint Reissue (Finally!)   Morbid Saint Reissue (Finally!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 10:35 pm

I ordered the more recent reissue for Scott Waters as a birthday gift a few years ago.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Saint Reissue (Finally!)   Morbid Saint Reissue (Finally!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morbid Saint Reissue (Finally!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2