Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue

Go down 
+5
bgsully
Temple of Blood
Lurideath
Shawn Of Fire
mikeinfla
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue Empty
PostSubject: Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue   Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:43 am

Nice cover art on this one! And recorded back in 1948! lol!

http://retroactiverecords.net/store/retroactive-records/saint-warriors-of-the-son-30th-anniversary-edition.html

The original Saint “Warriors of the Son” EP was recorded in 1948 on an 8-track recorder. Back then there wasn’t much Christian metal around, so despite the very thin production, the album saw plenty of spin time on Christian metalhead turntables due to the fact that the songs were still good. However, once the band’s follow-up albums were released, the glaring production issues of “Warriors” became more apparent. In 2004, Saint decided to re-record their debut EP as a sort of celebration of their 20th anniversary as a band. With a new cover of the band, the new and improved recording, and the addition of two songs not previously available, the CD became a necessity for this long time Saint fan.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue   Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 11:44 am

Why would the 30th Anniversary Edition be a 10-year old remastered re-recording??

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue   Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:51 pm

Damn I didn't even think they were alive in 1948 AHHAHA
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue   Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 3:27 pm

1948 was a bad year for Christian Metal!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue   Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 3:36 pm

mikeinfla wrote:

Laughing
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue   Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 8:47 pm

mikeinfla wrote:

Cool
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue   Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:28 pm

I'm with Shawn. This almost reads like an April Fools joke.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue   Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 2:57 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Why would the 30th Anniversary Edition be a 10-year old remastered re-recording??

lol!

I think you meant to say the 66th Anniversary Edition Razz
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue   Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:07 am

Found it cheap on E-Bay, plus free shipping!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAINT-WARRIORS-OF-THE-SON-30th-Anniv-Ed-2014-CD-Retroactive-Christian-Metal-/231346572577?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item35dd548d21
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue   Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 7:46 pm

If you like SAINT - you’ll like Angel Black
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue   Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 9:04 pm

Angel Black are amazing. I started a thread on this band last year. Still spin their album quite often:

https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/t25568-angel-black-excellent-us-heavy-metal?highlight=Angel+black
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue   Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 4:13 am

Oh man, have not heard them that song is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue   Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally, SAINT Warriors Of The Son 04 reissue
Page 1 of 1