Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lynch Mob - Wicked Sensation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Lynch Mob - Wicked Sensation Empty
PostSubject: Lynch Mob - Wicked Sensation   Lynch Mob - Wicked Sensation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:36 am

Great album i had on cassette when it first came out, just ordered the cd from Tower a few minutes ago. Anyone else like this release or the band in general? I also heard samples of the Revolution album they did which was redone (heavier) versions of past songs including a Dokken song (breaking the chains) that is awesome.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Lynch Mob - Wicked Sensation   Lynch Mob - Wicked Sensation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:44 am

I remember really liking it when it was first released, I was a huge Dokken fan, so I was curious what Geroge Lynch's band would sound like. I still like the album and throw on from time to time. George Lynch's guitar tone on this album is sweet as always.
Good songwriting, lots of hooks, and Oni is great vocalist with a range Don Dokken could only dream of, I do find the album somewhat dated, not in a bad way. I see it as a time capsual of that period in time in music history. Like I said I do like this cd ( I do not own the second album) but I do prefer Geroge Lynch's work with Dokken over the Lynch Mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynch Mob - Wicked Sensation   Lynch Mob - Wicked Sensation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:07 am

I like the first 2 albums alot. Lynch is a favorite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynch Mob - Wicked Sensation   Lynch Mob - Wicked Sensation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:56 pm

I love this album, had it one Cassette too and now have it on Vinyl & CD, amazing album, some great tracks on this, I like it much more than the self titled.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: Lynch Mob - Wicked Sensation   Lynch Mob - Wicked Sensation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:02 pm

I love Wicked Sensation. I used to play it to death back in the early 90's. I still have two songs from it ripped onto my MP3 player even now.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Lynch Mob - Wicked Sensation   Lynch Mob - Wicked Sensation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:04 pm

Great album! I have it on cassette and CD and pop it in the deck a lot in the summertime. Lynch has always been one of my favorite guitarists. Peace.
Back to top Go down
YngwieDokkenfan
Metal student
Metal student
YngwieDokkenfan

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Lynch Mob - Wicked Sensation   Lynch Mob - Wicked Sensation Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:28 am

Love this album!! Have this one as well as the self-titled Lynch Mob album on cassette. I like it as much as, if not a little more than, the Dokken albums. Lynch is one awesome guitarist!!

I agree with the comments about the singer on this album being a little stronger than Don Dokken. Don is one of those metal singers with a refined, classical style tone. He is good, but my favorite metal singer for this type of sound would be Goran Edman (sang on a couple of Yngwie albums).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lynch Mob - Wicked Sensation   Lynch Mob - Wicked Sensation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lynch Mob - Wicked Sensation
Page 1 of 1