Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rehab (Band)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Rehab (Band) Empty
PostSubject: Rehab (Band)   Rehab (Band) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:01 pm

Anyone remember these guys? Not the greatest music but def something to sit back and relax to.

Back to top Go down

Rehab (Band) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab (Band)   Rehab (Band) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:22 pm

Ha! Love these guys, but I sort of can't stand the "new" Rebab. To Whom It May Consume and Southern Discomfort are awesome. They should have retired the name after breaking up, though. Or just used it on the posthumous Cuzwecan release (the album they were recording when they broke up).

Danny is a great vocalit/MC, but Rehab was a rap group, and a very unique one. This new version is an actual band, and they sing and whatnot. That's not really my issue, though, since I do like Graffiti The World. My issue is that the damn album has been reissued TWO TIMES since 2005, each reissue with exclusive. That's frickin ridiculous! And now they're re-using old Rehab songs. Pffft!

And for whatever reason, Brooks can't get anything going. He's had like three deals since Rehab broke up, recorded three albums, only to have the label drop him and keep the album! Haha. And he had an MTV show called Trailer Fabulous, named after one of his songs—FLOPPED!

Too bad. They were a great band.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Rehab (Band) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab (Band)   Rehab (Band) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:25 pm

Yea i really liked these guys as well they were different. I used to own Southern Discomfort and loved it.
Back to top Go down

Rehab (Band) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab (Band)   Rehab (Band) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:36 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
Yea i really liked these guys as well they were different. I used to own Southern Discomfort and loved it.
Southern Discomfort is one of the coolest rap albums I own. Very unique. Cuzwecan is also great. Two versions exist—the version the band posted as MP3s on their site after they broke up, and an official version released last year or so. Danny Boone went and changed a bunch of songs, re-recorded some and completely changed them. It's cool to have all those tunes, but I think in most cases the original tracks are better.

You ever watch the 12 Steps to Hell (or whatever its called) portion of Southern Discomfort? Hilarious! It's up on YouTube in two parts, I think. Funny stuff.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Rehab (Band) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab (Band)   Rehab (Band) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:52 pm

nah never seen that going to look it up soon.
Back to top Go down

Rehab (Band) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab (Band)   Rehab (Band) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:27 pm

Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Rehab (Band) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab (Band)   Rehab (Band) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:33 am

That was pretty funny stuff right there.
Back to top Go down

Rehab (Band) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab (Band)   Rehab (Band) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:21 pm

Freaking horrible...
Back to top Go down

Rehab (Band) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab (Band)   Rehab (Band) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:54 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Freaking horrible...
You're in the line of fire, bitch! angry
Back to top Go down

Rehab (Band) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab (Band)   Rehab (Band) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:59 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Freaking horrible...

It's OK...everyone likes a couple of bands that suck...
Back to top Go down

Rehab (Band) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab (Band)   Rehab (Band) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:02 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Freaking horrible...
It's OK...everyone likes a couple of bands that suck...
I like a lot of them.

Wait...are you saying Line of Fire sucks? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rehab (Band) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab (Band)   Rehab (Band) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rehab (Band)
Page 1 of 1