Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happend to the SINERGY topic and others????

Go down 
+3
Rex
MetalGuy71
krokus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

What happend to the SINERGY topic and others???? Empty
PostSubject: What happend to the SINERGY topic and others????   What happend to the SINERGY topic and others???? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 2:37 pm

Very strange but some topics and posts are gone from the forum. Does somebody know what happend????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happend to the SINERGY topic and others????   What happend to the SINERGY topic and others???? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 2:45 pm

There was (and still kinda is) a bunch of weirdness going on with the board today...I'd click into some threads and all the posts would be blank....now threads have disappeared.

The Quick Comment box shrunk sometime last week too...AND it only shows code now, not the pics and stuff until you're redirected back after posting...
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: What happend to the SINERGY topic and others????   What happend to the SINERGY topic and others???? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 2:49 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
There was (and still kinda is) a bunch of weirdness going on with the board today...I'd click into some threads and all the posts would be blank....now threads have disappeared.

The Quick Comment box shrunk sometime last week too...AND it only shows code now, not the pics and stuff until you're redirected back after posting...

Very strange. And the most strange thing is that this problem is not only on this forum but also on an other forum i write.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What happend to the SINERGY topic and others????   What happend to the SINERGY topic and others???? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 2:52 pm

I'm studying witchcraft. I practiced a spell that deletes posts, topics & replys of my choice. Must be working. :dnd:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happend to the SINERGY topic and others????   What happend to the SINERGY topic and others???? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 2:58 pm

Forumotion sh*t the bed last night. Most or all posts from Sunday are gone and can't be retrieved.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: What happend to the SINERGY topic and others????   What happend to the SINERGY topic and others???? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 3:00 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

It's ALWAYS been like that for me. It's just now like that for you guys?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happend to the SINERGY topic and others????   What happend to the SINERGY topic and others???? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 3:02 pm

Rex wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Yeah...just last week for me...
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: What happend to the SINERGY topic and others????   What happend to the SINERGY topic and others???? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 3:08 pm

A lot of topics seem to have disappeared without explanation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: What happend to the SINERGY topic and others????   What happend to the SINERGY topic and others???? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 3:10 pm

I was on last night and I couldn't view any threads. The yopics were there, but when you clicked the thread, it would come up with some weird message.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happend to the SINERGY topic and others????   What happend to the SINERGY topic and others???? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 3:10 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Rex wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Yeah...just last week for me...
It did the same to me, but it seems like it's just the Switch Editor Mode feature defaulting from WYSIWYG to text mode. In text mode the quick reply box shrinks; in WYSIWYG mode the box goes back to being big.

The Switch Editor Mode button is the one that looks like A/A (the last button). Gray is text mode; pink is WYSIWYG mode. The latter is the one that converts everything—bold, italics, images, etc.—without showing the BB code.
Back to top Go down

Required Fields wrote:
A lot of topics seem to have disappeared without explanation.
I just gave an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Rex wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

No, it's always been just fine for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: What happend to the SINERGY topic and others????   What happend to the SINERGY topic and others???? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 3:51 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happend to the SINERGY topic and others????   What happend to the SINERGY topic and others???? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:27 pm

I just ate a sandwich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happend to the SINERGY topic and others????   What happend to the SINERGY topic and others???? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:30 pm

Everyone reset your cookies...things will run smoother...
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What happend to the SINERGY topic and others????   What happend to the SINERGY topic and others???? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:50 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

I just tossed mine. sick Now everything is peachy-keen, super-duper, neat-o.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: What happend to the SINERGY topic and others????   What happend to the SINERGY topic and others???? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:54 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

I would rather eat mine,thank you!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: What happend to the SINERGY topic and others????   What happend to the SINERGY topic and others???? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:20 pm

HAHA yea most were mine i take the time to start some new threads and poof puff the magic dragon ate them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happend to the SINERGY topic and others????   What happend to the SINERGY topic and others???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happend to the SINERGY topic and others????
Page 1 of 1