Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!!

Go down 
+20
Addy
SAHB Healer
sam
Metal Misfit
jstate
MetalGuy71
nevermore
the sentinel
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
MetalH
Hamer12
tohostudios
Thrasher73
Troublezone
Leatherface
mc666
Schbopo
Tall Tyrion
scottmitchell74
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!!   I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:16 pm

I just leave my teeth at the dentist while I'm at work and pick them up the next day after they've been cleaned. I have the same routine with the hair club too. Also my left leg from the knee down can be left at the doctors for adjustment. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!!   I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:29 pm

I hate Dentists big time

last time i got dental work they had to stick me with novocane 3 times cuz i kept bending the needle when theyd try to inject the novocane into me
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!!   I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:52 pm

Dont even get me started on dentists, Im having a shitload of problems with mine right now, greedy bastards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!!   I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:59 pm

"Crentist"

"Your dentist's name is...Crentist?"
Back to top Go down
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!!   I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:46 pm

sam wrote:
went to the dentist for some fillings, took seven shots to numb my smurfing mouth. 3 of them had to be put after they had started. It hurt like a sob when that drill hit my unnumbed tooth.

angry

you should have punched for that, reminds me of the Little Shop of Horrors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!!   I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:02 pm

I just noticed that one tooth on the bottom front has massive plaque build-up. My gum has receded big-time on the tooth and it bleeds like crazy. Not sure what happened there. It's literally just one tooth. Haha.

But I haven't been to the dentists since late 2002, right before I got out of the Air Force. Time for a visit, me thinks.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!!   I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:16 pm

Last time I went in my hair kept getting in the dentists way. Finally he was like "can you pull that back maybe"? Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!!   I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:23 pm

Eyesore wrote:
I just noticed that one tooth on the bottom front has massive plaque build-up. My gum has receded big-time on the tooth and it bleeds like crazy. Not sure what happened there. It's literally just one tooth. Haha.

But I haven't been to the dentists since late 2002, right before I got out of the Air Force. Time for a visit, me thinks.

Damn, my problem was when I was a kid, they didnt seal the filling right, so plauge got in and rotted it, then one day Im sitting there eating a slim jim, and bam, half falls out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!!   I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:27 am

skullsmasher wrote:
sam wrote:
went to the dentist for some fillings, took seven shots to numb my smurfing mouth. 3 of them had to be put after they had started. It hurt like a sob when that drill hit my unnumbed tooth.

angry

you should have punched for that, reminds me of the Little Shop of Horrors.

my dentist is a nice lady who kept apologizing. All i did was set there and cuss: muffffuffffer, sofff fff fa fffitffch, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!!   I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:13 pm

I'm way overdue myself (6 years) and I know I have many cavities (three of my teeth have holes in the enamel) and I haven't taken good care of my teeth lately (I'm trying to rectify that-this topic has inspired me to brush after this post). I now have dental insurance but I'm affraid to go for many reasons. My teeth are extremely sensitive and the polish dentists use hurts like hell. With my cavities the scrapping devices are going to cause excrushiating (sic) pain. Also, I know it's going to be pricey even with my insurance. I also want to find a dentist that can do sedation dentestry for all the work that's going to be needed.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!!   I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I went to the dentist today for the first time in 11 years!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2