Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth! Empty
PostSubject: Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth!   Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:17 pm

Wow the new album is a excellent listen. Has anyone else heard anything from the Quiet Earth release?? The full comes out sept 30th on Metalblade records. For fans of Mastodon, Sweet Cobra, Lair Of The Minotaur or High On Fire.-TJ
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth!   Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:19 pm

I'm very interested in hearing this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth!   Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:05 pm

I got it...I like it quite a bit!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth!   Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:32 pm

I've read some excellent reviews and I've listened to some of their stuff on their myspace page. I'm sorta on the fence with these guys. The music's cool, but the vocals are holding me back a bit. They fit the music just fine, but I don't know if it's something I could listen to consistantly, if that makes any sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth!   Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:33 pm

I've played it one and a half times through...it comes together nicely as a whole...nice, energetic stuff....
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth!   Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:25 am

i have heard good stuff about this one
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth!   Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:40 pm

This is a really good disc!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth!   Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:15 pm

nevermore wrote:
This is a really good disc!

Yeah it is!! I'm digging it! 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth!   Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:21 pm

My review...

http://teethofthedivine.com/site/reviews/bison-bc-quiet-earth/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth!   Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:06 am

Here's my new interview with Dan from BISON B.C.

http://teethofthedivine.com/site/
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth!   Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:10 pm

This cd will end up in my top ten list at the end of the year.

Shawn, I read your review and interview and both are great!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth!   Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:41 am

Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth!   Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:16 pm

Does anyone else think these guys sound just like High on Fire? Both bands are really new to me, but first impressions of Bison BC is that they sound very similiar to HoF, both in music & vocals. I'm sure after some repeated listens, differences would start to appear, but I'm telling you now, if you put on the latest High on Fire cd & Quiet Earth and hit shuffle, I'd have a hard time telling who was who.

Not a complaint, mind you. Just an observation.

PostSubject: Re: Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth!   Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bison b.c.-Quiet Earth!
Page 1 of 1