Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How you got on Heart Of Metal?

Go down 
+45
GrandNational
Sabbath In Solitude
Am I Evil?
mr.electric39
MetalRob331
EvyMetal
metalinmyveins
QuothTheRaven
sam
Selvmord
XYZ
skullsmasher
bgast1
White_Mage
DeathCult
TheGooch
kmorg
ultmetal
tohostudios
jstate
Fat Freddy
rattpoison
HellRaiser
Leatherface
the sentinel
Metal Misfit
Thrasher73
powermacho
Lurideath
Wargod
Tall Tyrion
exact33
SAHB Healer
ThrashedOutCobra33
thejokeriv
TrogDawn
James B.
mc666
arttieTHE1manparty
nevermore
MoonChild
A Handful of Wayne
scottmitchell74
UltraMagnus007
manny
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

How you got on Heart Of Metal? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How you got on Heart Of Metal?   How you got on Heart Of Metal? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:07 pm

QuothTheRaven wrote:
The raven picture is still my first avatar. Not sure why I haven't changed it...

Great avatar by the way, you should keep it.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: How you got on Heart Of Metal?   How you got on Heart Of Metal? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:24 pm

I got on this website like many other I'm sure of, checking out Scott's website.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: How you got on Heart Of Metal?   How you got on Heart Of Metal? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:42 pm

I typed in hammerfall review in the google search engine. I seen nolifetilmetal cd gallery and was amazed at this guys collection. I actually used to go on there and read as many reviews as possible. He had a lot of the similar tastes as me and turned me on to some of my favorite bands today.

I then went on one day and there was a new link to a discussion board. I enrolled and the rest is history. My avatar hasn't changed since I joined
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: How you got on Heart Of Metal?   How you got on Heart Of Metal? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:45 pm

Emailed Ult from his NoLifeTil metal page... the rest is metal history.....

Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: How you got on Heart Of Metal?   How you got on Heart Of Metal? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:03 am

google,was looking up better bass intros
Back to top Go down
Sabbath In Solitude
Metal novice
Metal novice
Sabbath In Solitude

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: How you got on Heart Of Metal?   How you got on Heart Of Metal? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:26 am

By a cool post left by the Saxon man over at another great board,just sounded like a place a wizened Sabbath guy should check out........Heavy Metal Will Never Die !
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabbsteve aka The Planet Doom
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: How you got on Heart Of Metal?   How you got on Heart Of Metal? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:52 am

mr.electric39 wrote:
Emailed Ult from his NoLifeTil metal page... the rest is metal history.....

Happy

Yup, same here. I discovered NLTM sometime in early 2000 when I was doing a Mortification search. I stumbled across Scott's page, really liked his reviews, e-mailed him a question about Iced Earth, and that was that (I can't believe it's been close to 9 years now!). We would frequently e-mail each other about new albums, etc., and one day when I asked him how he knew a lot of the artists personally, he confessed that he was the vocalist for Ultimatum. I think it's cool that he was humble and didn't feel the need to tell me to check out his bands music, even though I was into that style. And then I joined the old board and here I am.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: How you got on Heart Of Metal?   How you got on Heart Of Metal? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:53 am

I think www.nolifetilmetal.com is a hell of a website. Scott's reviews are really pertinent. Most of my shopping is based on his reviews and he's correct in most of the cases.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: How you got on Heart Of Metal?   How you got on Heart Of Metal? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:36 am

I used NLTL for a while as reference for CD reviews when I discovered the link to this board there. After reading a little bit here I decided to join. Unfortunately I haven't much time left to follow the discussion since summer last year. But whenever I have time I return. My avatar is still the same and never changed.
Back to top Go down
AngelRipper16
Metal novice
Metal novice
AngelRipper16

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: How you got on Heart Of Metal?   How you got on Heart Of Metal? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:47 am

I have been visting Metal Metropolis for quite some time now. And one day I just saw the banner... and clicked it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: How you got on Heart Of Metal?   How you got on Heart Of Metal? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:46 pm

Ive been coming here since it was just the Ultimatum board on Ezboards, granted I am not a metalhead but i do dig some, but the feel of the board alone kept me coming back, and now that theres sometimes some good non metal discussion and its alittle variety from my main board I go to I try to come here more often but between this board, Rock Island, and the Official Foo Fighters board, Its quite easy to visit Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: How you got on Heart Of Metal?   How you got on Heart Of Metal? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm

AngelRipper16 wrote:
I have been visting Metal Metropolis for quite some time now. And one day I just saw the banner... and clicked it! Very Happy

Wow, I think that's the first time I've heard anyone finding this place through my website! YAY, people actually visit Metal Metropolis! How you got on Heart Of Metal? - Page 4 505193

PostSubject: Re: How you got on Heart Of Metal?   How you got on Heart Of Metal? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How you got on Heart Of Metal?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4