Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heart of Metal needs help

Go down 
+13
Eyesore
DallasBlack
Lari
tohostudios
Lurideath
kethdredd
scottmitchell74
chewie
Fat Freddy
mikeinfla
James B.
mc666
ultmetal
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Heart of Metal needs help Empty
PostSubject: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 12:08 pm

We need to buy 1199 credits to renew out name and such. In the past Kmorg had taken a big chunk of this upon himself, but as you know kmorg is not here as much as he use to be and it giving the board over to me.

I'll see if I can find out how to buy the credits.

DallasBlack and James B., so hoping you guys might know how this works.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 1:05 pm

I'm good for few bucks. Let me know where to send it.

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12633

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 1:30 pm

ultmetal wrote:

James B., so hoping you guys might know how this works.

Don't have a clue as to how it works or why you mentioned me. Like Monty stated, I'm good for some frog skins...let me know where to go with it.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 1:30 pm

Let us know what to do!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 1:49 pm

What these guys said. Can we send you some $$ via PayPal?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 1:54 pm

Well, for now it looks like I have to put the credits on a credit card. I guess you can Paypal the money to me and I can buy all the credits. Kmorg will have to actually cash them in. He thought he transferred ownership of this board to me, but it seems to still be in his name. Funny thing is, I have to pay in Euros! Didn't realize EZBoard was a European company.

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 1:56 pm

How much does 1199 credits cost in dollars?
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:36 pm

Let me know what I need to do to help keep this place running.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 4:38 pm

Looks like somewhere around $30 for a year, which is much less than I thought it would be.

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 5:25 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Looks like somewhere around $30 for a year, which is much less than I thought it would be.

Cool! Let us know where we need to send our donations for this.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 6:44 pm

What address will you be able to receive paypal payments at?
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 6:57 pm

I will pitch in.

I feel like we are talking about 2 different things. The heartofmetal.net domain and the forum software.

Which are you talking about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 7:05 pm

He's talking about the domain name.

The ACTUAL URL of the board is heartofmetal.niceboard.com, the domain heartofmetal.net just redirects to that page. It has no impact on the board aside from what address you type in to get here.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 7:40 pm

I will pitch in!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 7:47 pm

I'll contribute too if you figure out how we can send the $$$

Is this why I haven't been able to log in all day? Even now, Yahoo directed me to a results page where I had to click on the URL. I have HoM in my favorites list and typically all I have to do is click that.

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 7:51 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I'll contribute too if you figure out how we can send the $$$

Is this why I haven't been able to log in all day? Even now, Yahoo directed me to a results page where I had to click on the URL. I have HoM in my favorites list and typically all I have to do is click that.

Your favorites list has heartofmetal.net, which is the domain name that needs renewed.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6338

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 8:38 pm

What in the world is this "credit" you speak of? And 1199 seems like such a random number.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:02 pm

I'll contribute once it is known how. I'm not here as often as I used to be but this is still one of my internet homes.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:53 pm

I know how to do it. We use the same forum software for Shock Totem. You'd have to make me an admin temporarily, though. Should only cost about $23.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 12:18 pm

Thanks to whoever fixed it. My internet was down last night so I couldn't get on.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 1:29 pm

Someone fixed it! Glad it's back (though it never really left, it was just annoying to have to click the extra link to get here).
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:26 pm

I'm glad it's back. I'm willing to donate a few dollars if needed.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:34 pm

we are all ready to support the website if needed.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:39 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Thanks to whoever fixed it. My internet was down last night so I couldn't get on.

Did Kmorg come out of hibernation and send some kroners to fix the problem?

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:43 pm

by the way where is kmorg? is he ok??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal needs help   Heart of Metal needs help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart of Metal needs help
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next