Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011...

Go down 
+17
sam
Leatherface
the sentinel
DallasBlack
ThrashedOutCobra33
tohostudios
TheGooch
scottmitchell74
thejokeriv
Thrasher73
MoonChild
Troublezone
Tall Tyrion
exact33
Stender
XYZ
Fat Freddy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011...   The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:51 pm

I'm just hoping Nicole will come back and enlighten us some more. I don't feel like I could ever understand the Scriptures without reading more of her ranting posts in all caps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011...   The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:09 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
I'm just hoping Nicole will come back and enlighten us some more. I don't feel like I could ever understand the Scriptures without reading more of her ranting posts in all caps.

Much like many Bibles which feature the words of Jesus in red, the Truth is actually required by God to be put in all caps on internet forums.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011...   The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:37 pm

nicole7 wrote:
AS FAR AS JESUS COMING LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT AND THEREFORE WE CANT KNOW NOR LOOK FOR THE TIME AND DATE HE WILL COME YOU ARE WRONG ..........1 THESSALONIANS CHAP 5 VERSES 2 TO 7 WARN US IF WE WAIT FOR CHRIST TO COME AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT HE WILL COME TO KILL YOU,INSTEAD IT TELLS US TO READ THE BIBLE AND FIND THE ANSWER BECAUSE IF JESUS FINDS YOU IN THE BIBLE YOU WILL BE SAVED Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5 You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6 So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8 But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9 For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10 He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. ..............YOU SEE THE ENTIRE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN BY GOD AND THERE ARE NO ERRORS,ONE THING MIGHT HELP YOU OUT,THE BIBLE STATES IN THE END TIMES ALL CHURCHES WILL BE RUN BY SATAN,THAT EXSPLAINS ALL THE BAD PRIEST,merry MINISTERS,AND WOMEN IN POWER,THE BIBLE WARNED US ABOUT THESE THINGS AND THERE HAPPENING NOW...........IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY YOUR WELCOME TO JOIN ME IN STUDYING THE BIBLE,I AM JUST LEARNING THE RIGHT WAY MYSELF,I HAVE READ PASSAGES THAT FOR YEARS I THOUGHT MEANT NOTHING BUT NOW HAVE A MEANING AND THERES BIG CHANGES IN BELIEF RD1064@AOL.COM

Um....what? Yea, thanks, that was reeeeeal enlightening. Not.

Oh and by the way...TURN YOUR DAMN CAPS LOCK OFF!!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011...   The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:33 pm

THOU SHALT BURN IN THE FIRE OF HELL FOR DARING TO SUGGEST THAT ALL CAPS IS NOT THE WORD OF THE LORD, FAT FREDDY!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011...   The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:15 am

Where did she go? scratch
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011...   The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:49 am

thrasher73 wrote:

More like "where did she come from?" scratch Was she just trolling around the Net looking for Rapture topics and decided to pop in and give us her wisdom??

On the other hand, how cool is it that we now have a 64 year old Metal Novice on the board?? Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011...   The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:33 am

thrasher73 wrote:

She's off picketing a metal concert somewhere...or just bible thumping someone into submission.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011...   The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:38 am

FF nailed it. I think some people just type "Rapture" or "Heavy Metal" into Google search and then find places to spew. sick

I always feel adrenalized AFTER BEING SCREAMED AT!! very happy
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011...   The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:43 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
FF nailed it.

Of course I nailed it. I'm not just a Bad Ass, I am also an astute observer of the Human Condition. Laughing

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011...   The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:00 pm

Were any of you around at the CMR when we had Nathaniel P.Robbins there. He could make Nicole look like she just picked up the Bible for the first time in her life. Ask Trog, he can tell you. He and Nathaniel are best friends. (Bob runs and ducks from flying daggers Trog just hurled)

Seriously, I am in the pre-trib rapture camp. I think the world could very well be ramping up for the rapture, but then we thought that back in the '60's and early '70's as well. No one knows.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011...   The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:45 pm

I love this part:

Quote :
THE BIBLE STATES IN THE END TIMES ALL CHURCHES WILL BE RUN BY
SATAN,THAT EXSPLAINS ALL THE BAD PRIEST,merry MINISTERS,AND WOMEN IN
POWER

So lemme get this straight... the new Priest album (which isn't necessarily bad I guess, just not great) and the nomination of Sarah Palin are signs of the Apocalypse? Darn that Satan!!

Back to top Go down
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011...   The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:07 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
So lemme get this straight... the new Priest album (which isn't necessarily bad I guess, just not great) and the nomination of Sarah Palin are signs of the Apocalypse? Darn that Satan!!

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011...   The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:49 am

Am I the only one here that does not know what "The Rapture" is?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011...   The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:02 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:

No,you're not
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011...   The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:11 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:

There's a Wiki link somewhere in this thread that explains the whole ball 'o' wax...

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011...   The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:21 am

Will I need a ticket? And Nicole wherever you are will be my steady on May 21, 2011? I would hate to taken in the Rapture without a date, plus you sound like so much fun !!!!!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011...   The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:46 pm

Looks like I miss a lot in five days. The time of the Lord's return is really not important. For Christians the only thing we need to know is that he is returning. That is our promise and our hope. Whether it is pre-Millenium, post millenium, etc. matters not one bit.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011...   The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:43 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:

Don't worry about it.

http://www.myocn.net/index.php/200905291729/Beyond-the-Veil/The-Rapture-An-Invention-of-Man.html
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011...   The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:15 pm

nicole7 wrote:
AS FAR AS JESUS COMING LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT AND THEREFORE WE CANT KNOW NOR LOOK FOR THE TIME AND DATE HE WILL COME YOU ARE WRONG ..........1 THESSALONIANS CHAP 5 VERSES 2 TO 7 WARN US IF WE WAIT FOR CHRIST TO COME AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT HE WILL COME TO KILL YOU,INSTEAD IT TELLS US TO READ THE BIBLE AND FIND THE ANSWER BECAUSE IF JESUS FINDS YOU IN THE BIBLE YOU WILL BE SAVED Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5 You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6 So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8 But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9 For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10 He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. ..............YOU SEE THE ENTIRE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN BY GOD AND THERE ARE NO ERRORS,ONE THING MIGHT HELP YOU OUT,THE BIBLE STATES IN THE END TIMES ALL CHURCHES WILL BE RUN BY SATAN,THAT EXSPLAINS ALL THE BAD PRIEST,merry MINISTERS,AND WOMEN IN POWER,THE BIBLE WARNED US ABOUT THESE THINGS AND THERE HAPPENING NOW...........IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY YOUR WELCOME TO JOIN ME IN STUDYING THE BIBLE,I AM JUST LEARNING THE RIGHT WAY MYSELF,I HAVE READ PASSAGES THAT FOR YEARS I THOUGHT MEANT NOTHING BUT NOW HAVE A MEANING AND THERES BIG CHANGES IN BELIEF

Laughing very hard This was classic. Soooooo random!!!!

Still waiting for more wisdom from "nicole7." Where ya at, Nikki? (drums fingers on tabletop)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011...   The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:08 pm

*topic beaten into ground* - thread closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011...   The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3