Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody have this? (Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

Anybody have this? (Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red) Empty
PostSubject: Anybody have this? (Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red)   Anybody have this? (Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:15 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Widespread_Bloodshed_Love_Runs_Red

Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red is the first and only album released by the Venice, California Thrash metal band No Mercy. "Master of No Mercy," "Controlled by Hatred," "My Own Way of Life" and "Waking the Dead" were re-recorded by Suicidal Tendencies for their Controlled by Hatred/Feel Like smurf poo...Déjà Vu album after Mike Clark joined the band.

Track listing

"We're Evil"
"Crazy But Proud"
"Master of No Mercy"
"Day of the Damned"
"Controlled by Hatred"
"I'm Your Nightmare"
"Widespread Bloodshed - Love Runs Red"
"My Own Way of Life"
"Waking the Dead"

Mike Muir – Vocals
Mike Clark – Guitar
Ric Clayton – Bass
Sal Troy – Drums
Produced by Mike Muir

Anybody have this? (Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red) No_Mercy_Widespread_Bloodshed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have this? (Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red)   Anybody have this? (Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:52 pm

I used to have it on cassette as a lad. It's pretty cool stuff. Heavier than Suicidal.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have this? (Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red)   Anybody have this? (Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:21 pm

There's no doubt it rules but i wouldn't say it's heavier that late 80's ST especially with the bad production. Mike Clark is an outstanding rhythm guitarist!
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have this? (Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red)   Anybody have this? (Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:28 pm

Can you guys hook me up with some mp3s? Pretty please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have this? (Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red)   Anybody have this? (Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:35 pm

Rex wrote:
Can you guys hook me up with some mp3s? Pretty please?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=13SQVB2R
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have this? (Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red)   Anybody have this? (Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:10 pm

I don't care what eyesore says, you rule!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have this? (Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red)   Anybody have this? (Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:22 pm

Aww...stop it, you're gonna give me a boner. Smile
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have this? (Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red)   Anybody have this? (Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:59 am

I have a bootleg copy of it (I'm pretty sure it was never released on CD), but hardly ever listen to it. I did pull out the ST Controlled By Hatred disc yesterday, however.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have this? (Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red)   Anybody have this? (Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:25 pm

arttieTHE1manparty wrote:
I have a bootleg copy of it (I'm pretty sure it was never released on CD), but hardly ever listen to it. I did pull out the ST Controlled By Hatred disc yesterday, however.

Arttie

I think the re-recorded versions from Controlled by Hatred are much better than the No Mercy ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have this? (Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red)   Anybody have this? (Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody have this? (Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: