Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Laaz Rockit

Go down 
+4
MetalGuy71
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28447

Laaz Rockit Empty
PostSubject: Laaz Rockit   Laaz Rockit Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:50 am

Well, they are reissuing their albums, now. And they have a new cover for City's Gonna Burn, their debut album.

Laaz Rockit 634479500909

They've ripped off the Limp Bizkit logo. What the hell?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37647

Laaz Rockit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaz Rockit   Laaz Rockit Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 10:03 am

Ehh... the original cover was not a masterpiece by any means, but they should've left it alone instead of doctoring it up!
Maybe they're hoping some leftover Limp Bizkit fans will buy the CD by mistake? Smile
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7612

Laaz Rockit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaz Rockit   Laaz Rockit Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 10:51 am

What albums are being reissued and on what label?
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Laaz Rockit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaz Rockit   Laaz Rockit Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 10:54 am

From Blabbermouth...

The cover of the first reissue of the LAAZ ROCKIT back catalog, "City's Gonna Burn", has been posted at this location.

Originally released in 1984 via Target, "City's Gonna Burn" was remastered by Colin Davis at Imperial Mastering. The artwork was updated by Mark DeVito of MetalBabies.com.

The CD will be released via OSM Records on May 14.

Over the course of the next year, OSM Records plans to remaster and re-release LAAZ ROCKIT's back catalog all the way up 1989's "Annihilation Principle" LP.

A trailer for LAAZ ROCKIT's "Live Untold" DVD has been posted online at this location. Check out the DVD artwork by clicking here.

"Live Untold" was produced by Ace Cook and was released on August 15, 2006 via Old School Metal Records.

LAAZ ROCKET, who formed in 1982, was a mainstay in the Bay Area thrash scene for nine years. In May 2005, the original lineup reunited for the first time since 1991 to play two shows with TESTAMENT, including the prestigious Dynamo Open Air festival in Holland. Their appearance at the Thrash Against Cancer benefit concert in July 2005 was their first U.S. show in over 14 years.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Laaz Rockit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaz Rockit   Laaz Rockit Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 1:00 pm

my originals are holding up fine still.

Laaz Rockit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaz Rockit   Laaz Rockit Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 3:07 pm

mc666 wrote:

Mine are also, but im a sucker for different artwork (damn addiction, if it had been just bonuus tracks I'd leave it but ...)
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

Laaz Rockit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaz Rockit   Laaz Rockit Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 5:01 pm

I have all their albums on vinyls and they still play perfect too. I will not buy this new releases.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Laaz Rockit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaz Rockit   Laaz Rockit Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 5:14 pm

I only own "Know Your Enemy" and have a cdr of "Annilation Principle", so the remasters will be added to my ever-growing want list.
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

Laaz Rockit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaz Rockit   Laaz Rockit Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 8:44 pm

Quote :

Agree. I do have some of the Japanese pressings as well, but I highly doubt I will get the reissues simply for new artwork.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39597

Laaz Rockit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaz Rockit   Laaz Rockit Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 7:17 am

I *may* replace my Old Metal copies (City's Gonna Burn,No Stranger to Danger,& Know Your Enemy) but we'll see (depending on funds,etc)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Laaz Rockit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaz Rockit   Laaz Rockit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laaz Rockit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: