Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accept - self titled.....good!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Accept - self titled.....good! Empty
PostSubject: Accept - self titled.....good!   Accept - self titled.....good! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:08 am

A while back I picked Accept - S/T up on vinyl as part of a lot of records. I use them in the garage while I lift weights or do chores.

Much to my surprise it's not only very good but it's got tons of disco vibe. Disco?! Somehow it works. I guess the era of course makes it make sense, but it's still funny to hear.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Accept - self titled.....good!   Accept - self titled.....good! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:06 pm

i never was able to really get into their first album. it's got some highlights, but overall it's their Rocka Rolla/Lonesome Crow. things took off with I'm A Rebel.

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Accept - self titled.....good!   Accept - self titled.....good! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:26 pm

I don't mind the first Accept album but I have to agree with the comment made by mc666, it is like Rocka Rolla or Lonesome Crow, a curio with a few good tracks scattered about barely hinting at the greatness that lies ahead
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Accept - self titled.....good!   Accept - self titled.....good! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:38 am

Love the first 6 songs on this album:LADY
YOU, TIRED OF ME, SEAWINDS, TAKE HIM IN MY HEART, SOUNDS OF WAR, and FREE ME NOW. Dont care about the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accept - self titled.....good!   Accept - self titled.....good! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accept - self titled.....good!
Page 1 of 1