Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Seventh Angel song.

Go down 
+4
exact33
Stender
Thrasher73
Troublezone
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

New Seventh Angel song. Empty
PostSubject: New Seventh Angel song.   New Seventh Angel song. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:59 am

Sounds alot different than where they left off but it's still great!

http://www.myspace.com/seventhangelofficial
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New Seventh Angel song.   New Seventh Angel song. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:31 pm

Yeah sounds like they're moving away from thrash toward a more melodeath sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Seventh Angel song.   New Seventh Angel song. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:51 pm

Sounds like a heavy MSW song.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: New Seventh Angel song.   New Seventh Angel song. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:15 pm

Its alright for what it is, but I was kind of hoping that it would sound like old seventh angel. I mean, whats the point of reforming under the old name if you are going to play something totally different?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: New Seventh Angel song.   New Seventh Angel song. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:49 pm

Stender wrote:
Its alright for what it is, but I was kind of hoping that it would sound like old seventh angel. I mean, whats the point of reforming under the old name if you are going to play something totally different?

mortification does it all the time....

Alex

Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: New Seventh Angel song.   New Seventh Angel song. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:20 pm

exact33 wrote:
Stender wrote:

mortification does it all the time....

Alex

Yeah, but Mort has never stopped making music for a long-freaken time and then came back like Seventh Angel. When A band comes back after a big gap, people have expectations of what they are going to sound like, thats all I am saying.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: New Seventh Angel song.   New Seventh Angel song. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:30 pm

Not what I wanted to hear from the band. I hope they make a good album at least
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: New Seventh Angel song.   New Seventh Angel song. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:51 pm

Meh, it's ok I guess. NOT what I was expecting. I'll have to hear MUCH more before paying for a new album from them after hearing that.

Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: New Seventh Angel song.   New Seventh Angel song. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:52 pm

I think it's very recognizably Seventh Angel, and I kinda liked it. It seems to me similar to where they left of with Lament. Maybe my ears are biased in a way, because I never really heard any post Seventh Angel Ian Arkley bands.
Back to top Go down
HamburgerBoy
Metal novice
Metal novice
HamburgerBoy

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: New Seventh Angel song.   New Seventh Angel song. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:37 am

It's not exactly the same as old Seventh Angel (the fast parts seem more sudden and the 2:20 clean part didn't fit at all) but they definitely still have their unique doom/thrash sound. The last minute was very cool and could have came from either of the first two albums.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: New Seventh Angel song.   New Seventh Angel song. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:08 am

spectrefate wrote:
Sounds like a heavy MSW song.

I agree, it sounds almost exactly like MSW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Seventh Angel song.   New Seventh Angel song. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Seventh Angel song.
Page 1 of 1