Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flying out to see Ted Nugent in WI

Go down 
+3
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
ultmetal
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Flying out to see Ted Nugent in WI - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying out to see Ted Nugent in WI   Flying out to see Ted Nugent in WI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:19 pm

I'm around 5'7"-5'8" tall. Yes, I am "vertically challenged". Ted is a very tall guy, no doubt. He's about 6' tall I think and he was wearing cowboy boots.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Flying out to see Ted Nugent in WI   Flying out to see Ted Nugent in WI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:32 pm

Ult, had you been to Wisconsin before? I was born there, and have a ton of family there. The state of Wisconsin has always been a pretty good draw for metal acts, especially during the summer with the fairs and all. Alpine Valley is a great place to see a show. You have Marcus Amphitheater in Milwaukee right off the lake (Summerfest grounds). Of course you also have Milwaukee Metalfest each year.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Flying out to see Ted Nugent in WI   Flying out to see Ted Nugent in WI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 1:54 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
Ult, had you been to Wisconsin before? I was born there, and have a ton of family there. The state of Wisconsin has always been a pretty good draw for metal acts, especially during the summer with the fairs and all. Alpine Valley is a great place to see a show. You have Marcus Amphitheater in Milwaukee right off the lake (Summerfest grounds). Of course you also have Milwaukee Metalfest each year.

First time there. Hope to get back there someday. Would like to visit with my Uncle Saxon and perhaps catch a show! 🤘

PostSubject: Re: Flying out to see Ted Nugent in WI   Flying out to see Ted Nugent in WI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:26 pm

Quote :
First time there. Hope to get back there someday. Would like to visit with my Uncle Saxon and perhaps catch a show!

We could probably get SAHB to come home, as well, and hang [we'll make him bring some homemade goat-cheese with him. mmmm].
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flying out to see Ted Nugent in WI   Flying out to see Ted Nugent in WI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:29 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:

We could probably get SAHB to come home, as well, and hang [we'll make him bring some homemade goat-cheese with him. mmmm].

If ya ever come back down here Sax, I'll be sure to bring you some homemade spec-cheese. mmmm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flying out to see Ted Nugent in WI   Flying out to see Ted Nugent in WI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:44 pm

Meet us in Pensicola on the 14th. I'll drive the first 1300 miles and you can drive the other 150.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flying out to see Ted Nugent in WI   Flying out to see Ted Nugent in WI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:57 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Meet us in Pensicola on the 14th. I'll drive the first 1300 miles and you can drive the other 150.

he lives way further than 150 miles from Pcola.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flying out to see Ted Nugent in WI   Flying out to see Ted Nugent in WI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:12 am

Yeah it's almost 500 miles. 7 1/2 hours. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flying out to see Ted Nugent in WI   Flying out to see Ted Nugent in WI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:10 am

wussy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying out to see Ted Nugent in WI   Flying out to see Ted Nugent in WI - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying out to see Ted Nugent in WI
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2