Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anacrusis News...Sort Of...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Anacrusis News...Sort Of... Empty
PostSubject: Anacrusis News...Sort Of...   Anacrusis News...Sort Of... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:58 am

For like 10 years there had been this website that had all the Anacrusis albums and demos on it. It was apparently set up by Kenn Nardi. A few years back it disappeared. Well, Kenn has a new page up finally.

http://www.anacrusis.us

This one has even more stuff! An early 2-track demo, plus a collection of Screams And Whispers demos. Those were not on the previous page. Moreover, there is a 2006 remix of Manic Impressions! 🤘 Nardi also has an acoustic solo album up there called Cruel April, which is available for download.

Lots of history, too. I'd like to see these guys do something new.

Last edited by Eyesore on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Anacrusis News...Sort Of...   Anacrusis News...Sort Of... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:16 am

Cool. Thanks for posting that.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Anacrusis News...Sort Of...   Anacrusis News...Sort Of... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:11 am

nice, i was just thinking about them the other day.

SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Anacrusis News...Sort Of...   Anacrusis News...Sort Of... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:59 am

I just listened to Screams And Whispers a few days ago. One of the few bands I would honestly expect excellence from if they reformed and did a new album. Everything they did, while slightly different each time, was freakin' GOLD!

PostSubject: Re: Anacrusis News...Sort Of...   Anacrusis News...Sort Of... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:02 pm

Nardi says on the site that if they had done a fifth album it would have been a lot more orchestral. Too bad they just disappeared. I don't think any member did anything after.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Anacrusis News...Sort Of...   Anacrusis News...Sort Of... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:12 am

Sweet! I don't know much about that "Cruel April" album, but all their other stuff kicks major alien arse.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Anacrusis News...Sort Of...   Anacrusis News...Sort Of... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:26 pm

I traded albums with a guy whose wife works (or did work, not sure if she still does) with Kenn Nardi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Anacrusis News...Sort Of...   Anacrusis News...Sort Of... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:37 pm

Worth picking up the "Annihilation Complete" Anthology from StormSpell.

Also worth downloading:
http://anacrusis.us/anacrusis%20media/anac_Manic_RemixedMP3.html

PostSubject: Re: Anacrusis News...Sort Of...   Anacrusis News...Sort Of... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anacrusis News...Sort Of...
Page 1 of 1