Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...

Go down 
+8
jstate
Metal Misfit
candlemass
tohostudios
SAHB Healer
thejokeriv
mc666
ThrashedOutCobra33
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Empty
PostSubject: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:38 pm

I'm very serious...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:47 pm

Pink Floyd-Comfortably numb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:44 pm

Anything Judas Priest, AC/DC, or KISS.
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:17 pm

Pantera, and lots of Iron Maiden
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:27 pm

ThrashedOutCobra33 wrote:
lots of Iron Maiden

Can you sing like Bruce?

lol!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:38 pm

i haven't been drunk since high school, but german thrash used to do the trick. Kreator, Sodom, Tankard, Holy Moses, Destruction... that sort of stuff.

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:46 pm

I Don't get drunk (anymore)....... But I have been seen singing Surrender by Chep Trick at a Karaoke bar on Bourbon St in New Orleans ....... after a few hurricanes from Pat O'Briens! (I think that was the name of the place!)
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:55 pm

That's about the only times I really get out the old tried and true to the point of being stale standbys. Van Halen I, D.P. Machine Head, BTO. It's always a dead givaway when I find one of those in the CD player that I had one too many the night before.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:01 pm

Anything AC/DC-sounding.

Rhino Bucket, Johnny Crash, The Angels, Broken Teeth, Sideburn...and of course AC/DC.

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhaM-16MwW8
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:27 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhaM-16MwW8

Good choice.

Now that you mention it, I throw Dropkick Murphys on quite a bit when I'm out of it. Especially...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpKQ4siTylw&feature=related

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:28 pm

I don't sing songs when I'm drunk. I'm too busy running around my neighborhood in the nude.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:30 pm

Hey,

Welcome newbie!

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:31 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Hey,

Welcome newbie!

Thanks! I love Godsmack and knew this was the place for me!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:31 pm

What the heck happened to your post total?

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:32 pm

My account got deleted somehow. I have no clue as to how. Now I gotta build back up my street cred. Smile
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:36 pm

spectrefate wrote:
My account got deleted somehow. I have no clue as to how. Now I gotta build back up my street cred. Smile
they can restore your post count, so long as you stay drunk & nude.

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:39 pm

lol!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:51 pm

Everything by The Doors, at every show! drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:20 pm

I don't drink.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:12 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
I don't drink.

That wasn't the question.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:35 pm

Somebody's Gonna Get Their Head Kicked In Tonight by The Rezillos.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:57 pm

Been just about a decade since I've been drunk, but the greatest sing-a-long for me was always Green On Red "Time Ain't Nothing".

I also had roommates where our pre-bar routine consisted of drunken singing/moshing with Body Count's "Body Count". We literally wouldn't head out till we got it in.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:38 pm

I don't think I have ever been drunk, I believe I've been borderline drunk, though.

A good drinking song would be "Killed by Death" by Motörhead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:45 pm

Savatage - Gutter Ballet, Phoenix Rising - Annihilator and lots of Metallica

PostSubject: Re: Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...   Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which songs do you sing when you are drunk??...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next