Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fight - into the pit deluxe edition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

fight - into the pit deluxe edition Empty
PostSubject: fight - into the pit deluxe edition   fight - into the pit deluxe edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:59 am

Wow, this is one of the best box sets I own so far. I just received it today, so I have only checked the video footage so far. But led me tell you that it includes lyrics of every album, band pics, and information about every album. Every album has been remastered. If this is not enought to get all the FIGHT albums remastered, and a live concert that plays the entire WAR OF WORLDS albums, you get the INTO THE PIT radio promo cd when you get it directly from the band.

All that I want to say is get it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fight - into the pit deluxe edition   fight - into the pit deluxe edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:10 pm

Nice review...again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fight - into the pit deluxe edition   fight - into the pit deluxe edition Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:10 pm

Moving this to HOM.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: fight - into the pit deluxe edition   fight - into the pit deluxe edition Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:42 pm

i bought the original when it came out. that's enough for me.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: fight - into the pit deluxe edition   fight - into the pit deluxe edition Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:47 pm

Too bad they didn't include the "Light Comes Out of Black" song on their original album release. I think that was their best song.
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: fight - into the pit deluxe edition   fight - into the pit deluxe edition Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:17 am

I got the deluxe edition. Like powermacho said, it's awesome.
The one i got is actually signed by Rob Halford on an Into the Pit promo sheets and is individually numbered. 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fight - into the pit deluxe edition   fight - into the pit deluxe edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fight - into the pit deluxe edition
Page 1 of 1