Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jon Oliva's Pain: New Podcast Available!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

Jon Oliva's Pain: New Podcast Available! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain: New Podcast Available!   Jon Oliva's Pain: New Podcast Available! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:11 pm

No joke! I'll be at El Paso, Albuquerque, Tucson, wherever you guys come closest. Id love to shake everyone's hands.

Or do you want to play here in my town? I'd set it up with our local club if you are playing smaller venues. I could even give you guys a guaranteed amount if you wanted. Ultimatum came down and played, and James Rivera played here a few months back as well. There are some Savatage die-hards here in this town that would help contribute if necessary.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain: New Podcast Available!   Jon Oliva's Pain: New Podcast Available! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:42 am

Jon is a great guy. I've only talked to him once (in Germany, when he was heading steadfast towards the bottom of a vodka bottle, haha), but he was the coolest guy ever. I'll never forget when he asked me if he could have my "Sirens" picture disc as proof that Steve Wacholz were making illegal bootlegs!
Some years later I also got to talk with Chris Caffery. He was a great guy too (turns out, we got married on the same date).
So now the JOP band needs to come to Oslo again. I'd love to meet up with you guys. Maybe Frode can set something up?

Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain: New Podcast Available!   Jon Oliva's Pain: New Podcast Available! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:22 am

Book the shows and we are there!
As for meet-n-greets...we are always walking around before
and after the show. We may set up a signing session after Bourbon
Street. I will let you know!

Thanks to all!

\m/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Oliva's Pain: New Podcast Available!   Jon Oliva's Pain: New Podcast Available! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jon Oliva's Pain: New Podcast Available!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2