Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frontline Rewind Podcast: Deliverance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

Frontline Rewind Podcast: Deliverance Empty
PostSubject: Frontline Rewind Podcast: Deliverance   Frontline Rewind Podcast: Deliverance Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:39 pm

Just posted the brand new podcast featuring Jimmy Brown and George Ochoa!

http://www.roxxproductions.com/roxxcast/

Rewind Episode 36 has a very special treat: an in-studio appearance with Deliverance members Jimmy P. Brown and George Ochoa. Jimmy and George play “23” for the first time in 24 years. George still claims to be “Joe Metal” and Jimmy talks about the time he met James Hetfield of Metallica … before either of them were famous.

The session includes humorous stories, live guitar and vocal performance, lots of laughs and reflections on the creation of historically influential album Weapons Of Our Warfare, originally released on Frontline Records in 1990. The show celebrates a vinyl collector’s edition of the album releasing August 12th by Roxx Productions.

Last edited by BillRoxx on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Rewind Podcast: Deliverance   Frontline Rewind Podcast: Deliverance Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:43 pm

Neat-O. This reminds me, I still haven't gotten around to picking up the final "D" album. Sad

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ze_mau
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ze_mau

Number of posts : 280

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Rewind Podcast: Deliverance   Frontline Rewind Podcast: Deliverance Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:44 pm

There´s more to be heard from Deliverance than Weapons. They are a legend. hands down to Jimmy P. Brown , a genious in his own right.
Back to top Go down
ze_mau
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ze_mau

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Rewind Podcast: Deliverance   Frontline Rewind Podcast: Deliverance Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:45 pm

BTW I absolutely loved Assimilation
Back to top Go down
ze_mau
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ze_mau

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Rewind Podcast: Deliverance   Frontline Rewind Podcast: Deliverance Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:45 pm

An album that most "D" fans hate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Rewind Podcast: Deliverance   Frontline Rewind Podcast: Deliverance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frontline Rewind Podcast: Deliverance
Page 1 of 1