Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking a big break!

Go down 
+7
Thrasher73
DallasBlack
mc666
exact33
scottmitchell74
Stender
Wargod
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Taking a big break! Empty
PostSubject: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:36 pm

Well I have really gotten board burnout and I've decided to take a big break from them. This board has become home to me when it first started out but it has really gotten fast with new peeps coming. I rarely post or start topics anymore and when I do rarely get a response.

This is probably the best board I've had the pleasure of being part of never any fighting, but I do hate the search thread and how when newbies come and don't know about and kinda get a history lesson from peeps on it.

Just let them post away.

As far as buying music I've drasticcally cut back by about 70% need to listen to stuff I bought 7 months back still in the wrapper.
I will come in and browse and if there is something worth while to add my 2 cents to I will.

So thanx for the good time and take care!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:42 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:43 pm

Take care bro!! Don't be a stranger, I've always enjoyed your posts and updates. You cost me a lot of money!! angry 🤘
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:43 pm

take care man! I know very well where you are coming from!

Alex

mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:46 pm

don't feel bad, i can't stand this place either. i just stay to annoy people.

scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:50 pm

^Liar^
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:19 pm

who you callin a liar Taking a big break! 706602

mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:21 pm

exact33 wrote:
he's probably calling himself one, because he told Wargod that he "always enjoyed your posts and updates."

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:10 am

I never like it when a good member leaves (a relief when troublemakers-legitamite ones-go away-or are kicked out) but I understand why. Keep in touch and the metal flame burning. headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:04 am

Mental Note: "So that's how I do it".

Take care WarGod. Hope to see you soon!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:23 am

Quote :

MC666 who claims he hates it here! Razz He in fact treasures every minute with us!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:53 am

Oh man,Hate to see ya go.I can understand the burnout thing though.I enjoyed all your band of the day posts.Take care and come back soon.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:22 am

No more MySpace band of the day? Sad

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:48 pm

I was thinking that too but it might save me some money. Come back when you can.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:58 pm

Take care and unwind! Be back soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:02 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
but I do hate the search thread and how when newbies come and don't know about and kinda get a history lesson from peeps on it.

Just let them post away.
One of your reasons for leaving is because no one replies to threads you post. Bet that feels like you're wasting time, right? Now you know why using the search function is encouraged. Why does anyone want to waste their time educating someone, or just partaking in a discussion, if someone is going basically hit reset by starting an identical thread a while later?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:11 pm

You had 22 replies to a thread about a Slaughter concert.

And what is the search thread?
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:46 pm

Well I've decided to stay there are to many great metalheads here. I was frustrated not because of the boards but because of a heavy workload I've been having and a couple of people at work.

I blamed the boards for my dispare and frustrations but was not you and it took me a few days to see that!

And if you thought it was about no replies to threads or search functions then your sadly mistaken.
I still don't care for the search function but I will abide by it sometimes.

Laters!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:22 am

Nah, I don't think you'd leave over the search function thing. I was just pointing out something. It does suck when no one replies to a thread you posted, though. Trust me, I have a bunch out there! And some I put a good deal of work into! Haha.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:38 am

Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:49 am

I'm glad you're staying. Not too many other old guys for me to talk about White Witch to anymore!
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:04 am

🤘
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:43 am

Glad you're staying!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:44 am

Good to hear Wargod!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:10 pm

I wish you'd all go away, so I could be here alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a big break!   Taking a big break! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a big break!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next