Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal......when you're 64.

Go down 
+27
Thrasher73
Lurideath
TheGooch
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
skullsmasher
metalmaniac122
tohostudios
Tall Tyrion
Troublezone
James B.
XYZ
the sentinel
Required Fields
DallasBlack
krokus
scottmitchell74
Wargod
Olafsto
ensiferum2k
INVADERS
GrandNational
metalinmyveins
rattpoison
mc666
Metal Misfit
arttieTHE1manparty
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Metal......when you're 64. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal......when you're 64.   Metal......when you're 64. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:55 pm

sam wrote:
of course, plus whatever else i discover, also, meshuggah will probably scare the crap outta my grandkids 🤘

Meshuggah scares the crap out of me now, taking one song and making a whole album out of it. The future of metal? Kill me now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Metal......when you're 64.   Metal......when you're 64. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:57 pm

DeathCult wrote:
sam wrote:
of course, plus whatever else i discover, also, meshuggah will probably scare the crap outta my grandkids 🤘

Meshuggah scares the crap out of me now, taking one song and making a whole album out of it. The future of metal? Kill me now.

I haven't heard the Meshuggah version of doing this but the Green Carnation version is pretty good. One song/one album.

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Metal......when you're 64.   Metal......when you're 64. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:02 pm

tohostudios wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
sam wrote:

I haven't heard the Meshuggah version of doing this but the Green Carnation version is pretty good. One song/one album.

Thats the way I feel about them. The album Im referring to with the redundancy is CATCH 33 or something like that. It falls into the distinct pile of albums Ive thrown out a window.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Metal......when you're 64.   Metal......when you're 64. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:06 pm

I hope that I'll still be listening to and enjoying metal when I'm older.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Metal......when you're 64.   Metal......when you're 64. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:40 pm

I hope to be listening to metal at that age. Who knows, by that time I might have as many CDs as Ult. does now, or if I become financially well off, Eyesore! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal......when you're 64.   Metal......when you're 64. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal......when you're 64.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3