Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anybody has Bloodlust - Guilty as Sin CD?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

anybody has Bloodlust - Guilty as Sin CD? Empty
PostSubject: anybody has Bloodlust - Guilty as Sin CD?   anybody has Bloodlust - Guilty as Sin CD? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 12:17 am

Bloodlust - Guilty as Sin

you may know there is a bootleg CD of this album (some greece/german sellers are selling it at ebay). was this album ever released on CD? if so, is there anybody know the matrix number of original pressing? or if you have bootleg CD, could you tell me the matrix number of bootleg one?

matrix number is a serial number on the center of disc. most case the number identify the originality.

thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: anybody has Bloodlust - Guilty as Sin CD?   anybody has Bloodlust - Guilty as Sin CD? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 1:39 am

There is a bootleg which has Guilty as Sin + Terminal Velocity on 1 disc, but it doesn't have the bar code.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: anybody has Bloodlust - Guilty as Sin CD?   anybody has Bloodlust - Guilty as Sin CD? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 10:03 am

As far as I understood it, Guilty As Sin was never originally released on disc.

PostSubject: Re: anybody has Bloodlust - Guilty as Sin CD?   anybody has Bloodlust - Guilty as Sin CD? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anybody has Bloodlust - Guilty as Sin CD?
Page 1 of 1