Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haha! Awesome!

Go down 
+2
mc666
tohostudios
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Haha! Awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Haha! Awesome!   Haha! Awesome! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:33 pm

Quote :
Lured by $1 beer and the prospect of "hot chicks" and "hardcore fights," thousands of Arkansans were duped last month into appearing as extras in comedian Sacha Baron Cohen's latest staged mayhem. Cohen and his confederates organized cage fighting programs on consecutive days in Texarkana and Fort Smith. Both cards ended with two male grapplers (one was identified as "Straight Dave" and wore camouflage) tearing each other's clothes off and, while in underwear, kissing down their opponent's chest. This man-on-man action triggered Fort Smith fans to throw chairs and beer at the ring, according to one cop present at the city's Convention Center. Cohen is currently filming a follow-up, of sorts, to his smash 2006 film featuring Borat, his fictional Kazakh journalist.

Haha! Awesome! 0708081inside1

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0708081bruno1.html
The reported title:

"BrĂ¼no: Delicious Journeys Through America for the Purpose of Making Heterosexual Males Visibly Uncomfortable in the Presence of a Gay Foreigner in a Mesh T-Shirt."

Hahaha!

Quote :
The "Blue Collar Brawlin'" web site (fortsmithfight.com) was registered two weeks before the event in the name of "Peto Philer" of Algeria. The site, which remains live but has been stripped of all content, appears to be currently hosted on servers in Los Angeles.
lol!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Haha! Awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha! Awesome!   Haha! Awesome! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:47 pm

That's hilarious!

And the fact that it happened in Arkansas only makes it funnier!

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Haha! Awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha! Awesome!   Haha! Awesome! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:46 pm

haha he knows how to push peoples buttons. brilliant.

Haha! Awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha! Awesome!   Haha! Awesome! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:05 am

Bruno is my least favorite character of his. It's still funny, but the character just isn't as funny as Borat or Ali G. Looking forward to it, though.
Back to top Go down

Haha! Awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha! Awesome!   Haha! Awesome! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:15 am

Bruno is uproariously funny
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

Haha! Awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha! Awesome!   Haha! Awesome! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:57 am

...that is pure genius.

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Haha! Awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha! Awesome!   Haha! Awesome! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:53 am

I'm one of the few people that hasn't gotten into Cohen. I've never seen any of his stuff (except Sweeny Todd) or had any desire to see it. I can't even say his name without lookin' it up.
Back to top Go down

Haha! Awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha! Awesome!   Haha! Awesome! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:06 am

EvyMetal wrote:
I'm one of the few people that hasn't gotten into Cohen. I've never seen any of his stuff (except Sweeny Todd) or had any desire to see it. I can't even say his name without lookin' it up.
I saw his stuff in England, so I wasn't so turned on by it all when it came to HBO. He pretty much did the same stuff, but to unsuspecting Americans. Plus, the British version was much dirtier. And British accents make everything funnier.

Still, the shows are hilarious. And the movie is equally hilarious. I'm talking about Borat; ignore the Ali G movie, it's horrible.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Haha! Awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha! Awesome!   Haha! Awesome! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:25 am

Borat literally had me at points unable to breathe I laughed so hard.

Last edited by scottmitchell74 on Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Haha! Awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha! Awesome!   Haha! Awesome! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:21 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Borat literally had me at points unable to breathe it laughed so hard.
Do you always refer to yourself in third-person as "it." That's weird.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Haha! Awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha! Awesome!   Haha! Awesome! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:08 pm

I don't know what you're talking about. Suspect
Back to top Go down

Haha! Awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha! Awesome!   Haha! Awesome! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:05 am

Laughing very hard Oh, that Bruno.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

Haha! Awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha! Awesome!   Haha! Awesome! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:36 am

It burns us preciousssssss! Our eyesssssss is ssseared!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haha! Awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha! Awesome!   Haha! Awesome! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haha! Awesome!
Page 1 of 1