Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life

Go down 
+8
Boris2008
Addy
stormspell
MetalGuy71
akeldama
assault_attack
mikeinfla
12 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life Empty
PostSubject: HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life   HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 2:00 pm

I find this hilarious!

Radio.com) Gene Simmons flew off the rails at Fox News and received a lifetime ban as a parting gift. The KISS co-founder was at Fox News to discuss his new book On Power, in which he addresses how to gain wealth and influence when some bizarre comments and acts actions got him in trouble with the station, reports Loudwire.
On Fox & Friends, he erratically jumped up to interrupt meteorologist Janice Dean and take over her segment. When asked about his thoughts on Harvey Weinstein, Simmons said, 'The lunatics have taken over the insane asylum when respected business entities such as yourself ask guys that like to stick their tongues out what I think of Harvey Weinstein."

He took a step deeper into the muck when he added, "Okay, I'm a powerful and attractive man, and what I'm about to say is deadly serious. Men are jackasses. From the time we're young we have testosterone. I'm not validating it or defending it."

As if that wasn't enough, Simmons interrupted a staff meeting on the 14th floor, where he was scheduled to talk about his book. He shouted, "Hey chicks, sue me," and exposed his entire upper torso. Reportedly, he also told Michael Jackson pedophile jokes and struck two employees with his book.

See some video here:

http://news.radio.com/2017/11/17/gene-simmons-lieftime-ban-fox-news/
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life   HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 4:17 pm

lol! , I could not get past "Okay I'm a Attractive man"  I'm surprised his head did not explode like the guy in Scanners. He is so full of himself..

Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life   HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 4:32 pm

assault_attack wrote:
lol! , I could not get past "Okay I'm a Attractive man"  I'm surprised his head did not explode like the guy in Scanners. He is so full of himself..

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life   HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 4:40 pm

I saw this this morning and thought it was a joke. I'm still not sure this is legit. The sites I've seen reporting it seem kinda sketchy.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life   HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 10:24 pm

Anyone who gets banned from Faux News gets nothing but my respect. Kudos Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life   HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 8:31 am

Gene is a jackass IMO but that was hilarious
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39552

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life   HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 10:28 am

If true, that's hilarious !
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life   HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 11:50 am

I dunno. Something just doesn’t sound kosher about Gene’s behavior. Sure he says lots of stupid stuff but he always seems to act very professional when he’s in public. Those antics in that article sound like a drunken idiot.

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life   HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 11:56 am

I kind of hoped that Gene would get banished TO Fox News for life.

I like my assholes all in one place so that they are easy to avoid!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life   HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 8:39 pm

He should wear be being banned from Fox as a badge of honor.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life   HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 9:53 pm

007 wrote:
If true, that's hilarious !

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life   HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 1:14 pm

I guess this story is true. Or true-ish. Gene has issued an apology of sorts...

Quote :
Gene has since issued a statement apologizing for the incident, saying: "I have appeared frequently over the years on various Fox News and Fox Business programs and have a tremendous amount of respect for the talented women and men who work there. While I believe that what is being reported is highly exaggerated and misleading, I am sincerely sorry that I unintentionally offended members of the Fox team during my visit."

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life   HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 5:56 pm

defending weinstein and all the hollywood sex abusers and pedophiles is not a good look Gene.

Kudos to Fox to ban him!

Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life   HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 1:45 pm

Thats too bad! But he opens his mouth a little too often for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life   HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAHA Gene banned from Fox News for life
Page 1 of 1